General Chat

Stevo985

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Konnie Huq on pointless, barely looks like she’s aged since Blue Peter in the 90’s.

p0dwwvd4.jpg

1485441697-konnie-huq.jpg

And her performance on Pointless is a thing that pisses me off that probably shouldn't. You'd know she has a background in kids TV. She speaks on that show as if she's still talking to children, and she also somehow manages to put emphasis on every word in the **** sentence. She's so annoying to listen to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Konnie Huq on pointless, barely looks like she’s aged since Blue Peter in the 90’s.

I said exactly the same thing to the missus (about Connie Huq, not the missus). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I said exactly the same thing to the missus (about Connie Huq, not the missus). 

I presume you said it in English and not a jumbled collection of words that may have been a sentence that conveyed the actual desired meaning at some point in its existence ;) 

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

I presume you said it in English and not a jumbled collection of words that may have been a sentence that conveyed the actual desired meaning at some point in its existence ;) 

I didn't say in Welsh, no. 

• Haha 1

Just read that someone called “Bad Bunny” has overtaken Ed Sheeran as having the most streamed album on Spotify

13.5 billion plays 

I’m just trying to get my head around that figure .. and then someone can tell me who the heck is bad bunny 

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Just read that someone called “Bad Bunny” has overtaken Ed Sheeran as having the most streamed album on Spotify

13.5 billion plays 

I’m just trying to get my head around that figure .. and then someone can tell me who the heck is bad bunny 

Bad bunny is a latino rapper he is quite famous and dipped his tow in wrestling 

Have to say his music ia **** awful so i just dont get it. Furthermore the name "bad bunny" is up there as one of the worst artists names ive ever heard

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Quadrophenia about to start on BBC 4

As a kid I thought it was the great, but its been quite some time since I watched it.

Let’s see how far in I can get…

I will never not love that film.

I recently upgraded my DVD to a Blu ray so another (must have watched it 20+ times) watch is in order.

It's an integral part of my teen years and the soundtrack contributed to my musical awakening. 

Spoiler

Oh, and no he doesn't die at the end. The opening scene is all you need to come to that conclusion.

• Like 1

Just said the same thing, BBC had a warning at the start that it contained scenes of suicide.

I pointed out to my missus the opening scene is literally him walking away.

She just stared at me and said, goodnight, and **** off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, legov said:

No one paying attention to Spanish elections?

Probably because no one expected it.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Â