General Chat

Stevo985

So... I've found out my sister has got a boif. Earlier on he brought around flowers and chocolates because she's sick after having a flu jab... I'm gonna have to suss him out if whether he's a predator or not.

Does he look like like an alien with dreadlocks?

Floyd-Mayweather-Sr.jpg

Predator FTW!

So... I've found out my sister has got a boif. Earlier on he brought around flowers and chocolates because she's sick after having a flu jab... I'm gonna have to suss him out if whether he's a predator or not.

Like its actually any of your business, sorry but thats just control freakery

Like its actually any of your business, sorry but thats just control freakery

Dude, it was just a bit of a tongue and cheek thing to say because as far as I'm aware this is my sis' first serious boif and I'm just trying to be protective in a joke-style way. She knows I'm joking when I say he's a 'predator'.

Spent most of the night philophising over numerous beers with a couple of mates, good laugh all in all. I don't think theres anything like a few mates and some good beers for a decent night in to be honest.

jst a crew member at maccies, so not a big job but would of been nice to have some extra cash

Apply to the supermarkets for a part time evening position mate, far better than working for the devil

I was going to say unlucky but it was in McDonalds so I think you should consider yourself spared (

Awww weddings are brilliant, I'm with Laura. Bad luck with the job Sparey.

Aparently that means we're showing too much of our feminine side...

(Imma punch you square in the mouth Joe, that less feminine enough for you... ;))

Â