General Chat

Stevo985

Neon Blue is this years colour!

That is Soooooooooo last year, in fact its probably three years ago but being as you live in South Wales no doubt you'll be the height of sophistication and a real trend setter this year :mrgreen:

Real tree or no tree for me. Which means no tree these days. Too much work to do on my own, though I wish I had one. It's nice. :)

Is that because you chop your own?

We just go to the xmas tree shop, choose a tree, they chop it onto a block for you, wrap it in a net and deliver it. All I have to do is drag it into place in the house and cut the net, then the elves (ie the missus and daughter) do the decorating, they enjoy it.

Wheres the work?

Fake tree for me, with really tacky 20 year old decorations! But the family does all of that labour though, I don't bother.

I want to buy a really crap festive jumper this year. i'm thinking Brett' animal jumpers from Flight of the Conchords. Any suggestions?

Fake tree for me, with really tacky 20 year old decorations! But the family dpes a;; of that labour though, I don't bother.

I want to buy a really crap festive jumper this year. i'm thinking Brett' animal jumpers from Flight of the Conchords. Any suggestions?

If only you could still get those acrylic claret & blue three reindeer jumpers that Villa fans used to wear in the seventies / early eighties. That really was a localised fashion phenomena. Sodding awful they were

Neon Blue is this years colour!

That is Soooooooooo last year, in fact its probably three years ago but being as you live in South Wales no doubt you'll be the height of sophistication and a real trend setter this year :mrgreen:

Too right. I got my millennium bug spray and everything.

Real tree or no tree for me. Which means no tree these days. Too much work to do on my own, though I wish I had one. It's nice. :)

Is that because you chop your own?

We just go to the xmas tree shop, choose a tree, they chop it onto a block for you, wrap it in a net and deliver it. All I have to do is drag it into place in the house and cut the net, then the elves (ie the missus and daughter) do the decorating, they enjoy it.

Wheres the work?

Nah, don't chop it myself. But they don't deliver it and I don't wanna take it in my car for a starter. And then it's all the decorating, which I like but not on my own. And then it's all the, hm, really don't know the word, but you know all the things it drops when it's getting old and all that stuff. I remember the best one I've had, a real nice one at that, perfect it was, apart from when I was taking it out and it was all bare when I'd got it out. :? But maybe it's just me being lazy, or something. :oops:

Â