General Chat

Stevo985

13 hours down the shitter yesterday ....today spent with every muscle aching ......I said how long will it take to redo ....he said ...ah with the two of us about 4-5 hours .....just have to lift the slabs , knock back the sand/cement mix, level off (properly this time) and lay them down

*sand base alone isnt advised in a climate when it pisses rain 10 of the 12 months 

just layed down a 40 square foot patio in 13 hours .....needless to say its as wonky and unlevel as hell but I dont care !!! :D

Can you come and do mine in the summer?

Yeahhh...

about that...

Note to self: Ghost chilli pepper pooing is no fun, don't eat ghost chilli peppers again.

where's your fish eating video then ingram?

Haven't eaten it yet, we are saving it for the summer so we can film it (open it) outside. Don't worry, it'll be up on here when it's done :P

• Like 1

Haven't eaten it yet, we are saving it for the summer so we can film it (open it) outside. Don't worry, it'll be up on here when it's done :P

Tell me that "fish eating video" is going to be surströmming. Please.
  • Like 1

Note to self: Ghost chilli pepper pooing is no fun, don't eat ghost chilli peppers again.

At the risk of prolonging this particular chat more than needs be, I find that it very much depends how the chili was used in the meal. Roughly chopped for some reason seems to be worse afterwards, whereas blitzed/puréed seems to give your digestion a headstart.
Ghost pepper pork scratchings. A curious mix if ever there was one. I dread to think the damage that would be done to my sheriffs badge if I ate a whole pepper as these were bad enough. Edited by Ingram85

Think I'm just going with quantity. I.e eat till I puke. Guess I should get a gym membership going.

Oh and yeah, this just arrived from UPS. Guess it's definitely happening soon then. Urghhh....

IMG_20150417_180011110_HDR.jpg

The tin is a lot bigger than I've seen on the other videos, guess I ordered the wrong size :/

Also, I didn't even know they did postal deliveries at 06:05. Apparently I was the first of the day. Good job I could answer the door as I'm still in night shift mode and yet to go to bed.

At least my arse has stopped crying tears of fire. Horrendous toxic farts though.

There you go BOF. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. Think the missus will be glad to have it gone from the fridge though.

13 hours down the shitter yesterday ....today spent with every muscle aching ......I said how long will it take to redo ....he said ...ah with the two of us about 4-5 hours .....just have to lift the slabs , knock back the sand/cement mix, level off (properly this time) and lay them down

*sand base alone isnt advised in a climate when it pisses rain 10 of the 12 months 

I love the fact that you did a cowboy job on your own property!

• Like 1

At the risk of prolonging this particular chat more than needs be, I find that it very much depends how the chili was used in the meal. Roughly chopped for some reason seems to be worse afterwards, whereas blitzed/puréed seems to give your digestion a headstart.
Ghost pepper pork scratchings. A curious mix if ever there was one. I dread to think the damage that would be done to my sheriffs badge if I ate a whole pepper as these were bad enough.

I've been eating these ghost pepper pork scratchings every day for the past 4 days.    Just 1/4 bag per day, as too hot to eat more.

I got them from the local butcher in Solihull...  i wonder if you got them from the same place?

These were from cost cutters. 1/4 of the bag would be about right. We had a bag each within 2 hours. I'm not even back to normal yet. My poo is still rather quite fiery.

Â