General Chat

Stevo985

Paddywhack I urge you to sleep on this whole thing.

What if the big ones are an error. Some rebellion in the factory by the chocolate squirter crew, a wrongly calibrated wafer machine, profit sabotage by a competitor. You could be alerting Mr Rocher to big excess balls, not little ones.

You could be spoiling it for all of us.

• Like 1

Dear Mr Rocher, 

Did you actually think you would get away with this?

From Paddywhack

2ue1y78.jpg

my missus would sleep with you for a box of them but with the fault you would probably only get a hand job. there her favs, thats why i never buy them her.

• Like 1

Watched the snooker final over the weekend and remembered back to when it was big deal! The final used to get huge viewing figures, albeit in the days of 4 channels only

As soon as Jimmy White lost the plot; that was the end for me.

Jimmy White was stopping in the same hotel as me in Hong Kong in 2013. He acted like a right word removed. Put me off him

Watched the snooker final over the weekend and remembered back to when it was big deal! The final used to get huge viewing figures, albeit in the days of 4 channels only

Jimmy White was stopping in the same hotel as me in Hong Kong in 2013. He acted like a right word removed. Put me off him

Is stopping different to dogging or something similar?

A girl at work said she could eat 10 ferrero rochers in 60 seconds. We purchased a box to see if she could. She early choked to death. Win-win really as the office had a good laugh and she got free chocolate

Edited by Xela

He did look at me as though he wanted to violate me. So, maybe. 

He did look at me as though he wanted to violate me. So, maybe. 

Jimmy white only person not standing up to the standing ovation at the end ...

Paddywhack I urge you to sleep on this whole thing.

What if the big ones are an error. Some rebellion in the factory by the chocolate squirter crew, a wrongly calibrated wafer machine, profit sabotage by a competitor. You could be alerting Mr Rocher to big excess balls, not little ones.

You could be spoiling it for all of us.

You're absolutely right, I didn't think of it like that.

I still feel sorry for the people that end up munching on the tiny balls though, I hope they discover the truth one day.

• Like 1

Â