General Chat

Stevo985

Come on Ruge, you said you were talking to aliens the other night? Then proceed to tell us about shagging ghosts! Normally that would be enough but you set the bar high, so tell us about the aliens!  :)

Somebody needs to write a book about you RV I have a feeling you would make Hunter S look like William Hague

who is hunter S ha or am i being thick.

Hunter S Thompson

Come on Ruge, you said you were talking to aliens the other night? Then proceed to tell us about shagging ghosts! Normally that would be enough but you set the bar high, so tell us about the aliens!  :)

Somebody needs to write a book about you RV I have a feeling you would make Hunter S look like William Hague

Hunter S Thompson

haha was just messing with the alien thing.

Come on Ruge, you said you were talking to aliens the other night? Then proceed to tell us about shagging ghosts! Normally that would be enough but you set the bar high, so tell us about the aliens! :)

Hunter S Thompson

Did they use alien keys on you?

Clearly a fake. The money received for these listings will be funnelled through to Boko Harem

still raising funds for a follow up to Whiter Shade of Pale

• Like 2

ive just has a phone call from a name i cant mention and they have told me to say no more.

I told you to say no more.

you definately portray a scary secret agent who works for area 51 or something like that who goes round bumping people off who know too much  :)

Come on Ruge, you said you were talking to aliens the other night? Then proceed to tell us about shagging ghosts! Normally that would be enough but you set the bar high, so tell us about the aliens! :)

Hunter S Thompson

Did they use alien keys on you?

of course, i insisted.

Clearly a fake. The money received for these listings will be funnelled through to Boko Harem

still raising funds for a follow up to Whiter Shade of Pale

clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f

I got head hunted today.

To be a commercial accountant at a "top flight Midlands based football club"

Hmmmmm

Was it by any chance an asian guy asking to deposit £2,500,000 in your account and all he needed was your details?

• Like 1

Â