General Chat

Stevo985

you can never know how it might pan out

the company I work for has two really big Clients, the one I'm looking after is a major pain in the rear and tbh, if I did something to lose the account it would hit our marketing material and company CV far far more than it would hit the bottom line, we regularly discuss whether to decline work when work is still scarce, it just invariably ends up with us working at break even or worse by the end of the job

I over think quite a bit too, but admittedly not to your levels from the sound of things.

The things I usually stress over are regarding things that I have control over. One of the best examples I can think of is how I communicate my thoughts to other people. I have a tendency to go into a bit more detail than is necessary just to make sure I am being understood fully. I assume part of it is from experience and another is that it annoys me when I'm misunderstood by others.

As far as most minor issues and the larger stuff that I know I have no control over, I'm pretty easy-going.

• Like 1

People tend to over think. Some more than others. I have a habit of making relatively minor things into life destroying issues. Despite knowing I do this, I do it anyway. Annoying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorder

I do the same, constantly plays scenarios in my mind that will never happen. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I thought Rugeley might be CI undercover but he appears to know too much about sex for it to be him.

its amazing what you can find out on the internet. I'm still a virgin if truth be told

Villatalk taught me all I need to know.

Do Hitler Up The Wrong-Un was a great adventure.

I'm worried that if people don't look in the food thread that they'll miss this: crisp up some bacon and put it on your porridge!!! It's a taste sensation. Borridge if you will. Porridge-with-bacon if you won't.

I put maple syrup on bloody everything at the moment.

Buddy?!

I'M NOT YOUR BUDDAY, GUY!

• Like 2

Â