General Chat

Stevo985

I've done it a few times, it was a trick taught to me by one of my old bosses that really knew how to spend money.

It usually works really well. You tend to get the dish they know is best that day and something you wouldn't automatically default to out of familiarity.

Some lad took a photo of a woman breast feeding and put it on fb and made some un savoury remarks. This was in rugeley town centre by the way, anyway their has been up roar and the women in question has saw the photo and remarks and is taking it further. She has got the papers and the news involved. She and hundreds of women are meeting up in the town centre on saturday morning to breast feed in public. Tv cameras are going to be their. The lad who took the photo is getting it from all angles apparantly. Crazy old world

People are coming from all over the midlands to take part in this mass breast feed. Mothers are posting pictures of themselves breast feeding and putting it on fb in support for this woman. Its gone worldwide. Over a thousand women are now expected to be taking part in this breast feeding festival in rugeley. Its being published in chat magazine etc. Think I might have a stroll through town on saturday for a few pints before the game

I disapprove of breastfeeding in public.

I assume this makes me a bad person.

I just hate the argument of "oh but it's the most natural thing in the world!"

So? It's perfectly natural for me to masturbate but if* I did it in public I'd be locked up.

*when

• Like 3

I disapprove of breastfeeding in public.

I assume this makes me a bad person.

I just hate the argument of "oh but it's the most natural thing in the world!"

So? It's perfectly natural for me to masturbate but if* I did it in public I'd be locked up.

*when

I'm with Statham on this one.  This guy's a complete arsehole for doing what he's done, but personally I'd not want to see it in public myself.  Not that I have ever, come to think of it, so I'm not even sure how much of a problem it really is.

I disagree. I think masturbation and feeding your baby are two completely different things. But I do kind of agree that I think if a woman was going in to say someones house who she was not to familiar with I think it would be decent of her to ask if she could before she just flopped it out. My mrs disagree's with me, she thinks she should not have to ask. But I think its the polite thing to do in someone's house.

If it's done discreetly the vast majority of people don't even realise its happening.

I'm pro public breastfeeding of babies, but I can see how it's a bit on the edge for some people.

Â