General Chat

Stevo985

Nah, he just saved some money and went over. Hired some tiny apartment and got a job to support himself.

He has no debts/family or anything holding him back so it was pretty easy for him.

Plan to do so myself, main problem is I have no money to save!

It would be cracker to do, only problem is money. =[

EDIT - Sorry, that turned into rather more of a ramble than expected, apologies for boring anyone.

No one thinks you're rambling ...

If you don't mind me saying you seem to have self esteem issues..and maybe that is driving the depression and the paranoi with relationships.

Moving doesn't help matters.. it may do in the short term but contentment comes from inside..

Sure it's easy to be happier when things look good...but it's when the going gets tougher that our inner demons come back to haunt us..

Happiness is not dependent on our job, where we live or indeed who we're with.. it comes from US inside.

and until someone learns to love themselves how can they truly love someone else?

Whatever is hurting inside Chindie needs to be sorted - if it's there and it's not healed - it won't just go away on it's own.

Indeed, it wont get any easier over the next few years either :\

Exactly..it is only gonna get worse. I'm going into my last year at Uni, and already people can't get jobs..I dread what it will be like this time next year. =/

Here by the way, I hope you aren't drinking whiskey and reading in that order. :lol::lol:

Everythings sweet when your biggest issue is Buisness studies lad ;)

Nahh not reading just yet but I am enjoying a fine glass (i actually bought a tumbler today) of bushmills at the moment accompanied by some tasty pretzels. Then have a wee read later whilst gently sipping away, because that's how you do it! Then when you start getting slightly sozzled and every word turns into something rude you put the book away and head back in the interwebs.

Everythings sweet when your biggest issue is Buisness studies lad ;)

Nahh not reading just yet but I am enjoying a fine glass (i actually bought a tumbler today) of bushmills at the moment accompanied by some tasty pretzels. Then have a wee read later whilst gently sipping away, because that's how you do it! Then when you start getting slightly sozzled and every word turns into something rude you put the book away and head back in the interwebs.

**** me I love reading on a buzz. It makes thing s so mjuch more vivid and interesting. You can actually live the story if ya know what i mean.

so which one should I read again , Brave new world or 1984?

Neither, you'll end up thinking there are cameras in your ceiling and convince yourself you are in the truman show.

Read some Stephen King instead, scare yourself shitless.

Haha and listen to APP's Eye in the sky while reading that book.

An SK short story collection sounds appealing. Have to decide between Night shiftr , Skeleton crew and Nightmares and dreamscapes :D Or screw king and dig into Lovecraft. **** me I hate so many options.

EDIT - Sorry, that turned into rather more of a ramble than expected, apologies for boring anyone.

No one thinks you're rambling ...

If you don't mind me saying you seem to have self esteem issues..and maybe that is driving the depression and the paranoi with relationships.

Moving doesn't help matters.. it may do in the short term but contentment comes from inside..

Sure it's easy to be happier when things look good...but it's when the going gets tougher that our inner demons come back to haunt us..

Happiness is not dependent on our job, where we live or indeed who we're with.. it comes from US inside.

and until someone learns to love themselves how can they truly love someone else?

Whatever is hurting inside Chindie needs to be sorted - if it's there and it's not healed - it won't just go away on it's own.

Hmm, I wouldn't say that I'm depressed as such. I mean in the medical sense of the term. Maybe I am, I've never had any discussion with a doctor or anyone really about it so maybe I am a bit. Who knows. I tend not to really show it out there in the world and will make excuses for myself if my mood or whatever means I don't wish to do something or am out of sorts.

My self esteem has never been any good. But everyone I know knows that.

I'll feel better tomorrow, I'll go back to how I usually am, and nothing will change. Today I just feel extraordinarily down. It's since last night was quite good all things considered, we had a laugh, it was good to have Tory love interest here and stop for a while and whatnot.

I might mention it when I see my doctor next. I need this other problem sorting that's really beginning to get me down now anyway.

Â