what do you do Tony?

5/1 secret agent

5/2 ideas man for George Osbourne

7/1 owner of reasonably successful regional hairdressing chain

10/1 french ambassador's gimp

3/1 something vaguely financial / sharesy / investmenty

4/1 something vaguely i.t.

Secret Agent and now I have to kill you all as I've blown my cover

I work in Market Research ... the groovy bits in that we get to see prototype products , test beer and what not .... and not the chasing people down the street with a clipboard part

though we once had to do a survey with femidoms and get the used ones back afterwards , so it's not all glamour and eating test product :-)

So my Dad told me today that he is taking me to Iceland next month. Very obscure, but very excited about it. Love going to new/different places.

That is a little odd, convention has it that it is normally mum's who go to Iceland.

Iceland is **** amazing. Went there a couple of years back. Rejkjavik is a cool little place, and we stayed a few nights near the foot of Eyjafjallajokull (I know how to pronounce it now!) and did the famous sights... Gulfoss, Geyser, etc. The roads are a joy to drive on too as there are no people there. Stunning country.

Do they have off licences in Iceland?

no and they still barter for everything as money is yet to be invented :winkold:

Hey, it's a fair question, they don't have off licences in Sweden or Norway!

We might have to stock up in duty free before we head over.

So my Dad told me today that he is taking me to Iceland next month. Very obscure, but very excited about it. Love going to new/different places.

That is a little odd, convention has it that it is normally mum's who go to Iceland.

*APPRECIATIVE CLAP*

:| ........... :lol: took me a minute there, well done!

I will certainly report back on my findings when I return from the land of Ice. To be honest, your question was decent LondonLax. I think the alcohol stores are state run and they put pretty high taxes on the stuff, so it is common practice when flying into Iceland to stop off in duty free before you leave the airport in Reykjavik.

Our office does you buy everyone cakes on your birthday

except for me as I'm always out the country that day

but I buy everyone an Easter Egg and a Chocolate bunny / Santa at Xmas to make up for it ..cause I'm a decent bloke like 8)

Â