General Chat

Stevo985

got an all day training course in Brum tomorrow, RICS professional ethis and practice, what do you reckon the dress code is for that?

want to go in jeans and a tshirt but got a feeling everyone will rock up in suits

• Like 1

got an all day training course in Brum tomorrow, RICS professional ethis and practice, what do you reckon the dress code is for that?

want to go in jeans and a tshirt but got a feeling everyone will rock up in suits

I've been to several, it's always vicars and tarts.

You can trust me on this one.

• Like 2

Bon Jovi are shit

This. Bon jovi will only sell tickets to those who listened to them back in the day. No exposure to a new younger fan base unlike take that who had both the older housewives and there daughters to take, bon jovi will just have men who liked living on a prayer.

And richie sambora is a terrible guitarist.

My kids 8 & 6 love them .. Mainly as they have been brainwashed by Mrs H29

Sambora is currently in a Betty Ford clinic isn't he and not on this tour ?

I just had a post liked, then unliked then liked, then unliked again by the same person.

It's like they realised they're meant to dislike me then had a change of heart, then realised again :D

Bon Jovi are shit

This. Bon jovi will only sell tickets to those who listened to them back in the day. No exposure to a new younger fan base unlike take that who had both the older housewives and there daughters to take, bon jovi will just have men who liked living on a prayer.

And richie sambora is a terrible guitarist.

My kids 8 & 6 love them .. Mainly as its either that or Big Country, so they face a choice of rock or a very hard place

fixed

• Like 1

I went to Oulton Park for the BTCC today and as fun as it was, I'm feeling the effects of having a low factor suncream. My arms and face are on fire right now. Still, in a couple of days I'll have a lovely tan, hold the Melanoma please.

I went to Oulton Park for the BTCC today and as fun as it was, I'm feeling the effects of having a low factor suncream. My arms and face are on fire right now. Still, in a couple of days I'll have a lovely tan, hold the Melanoma please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALspag8uSCU

Edited by 8pints

Â