General Chat

Stevo985

Sounds terrible, which gym is that again I must make sure I avoid it :D

I'll get picture for you next time Trent, it was truly horrific.

But avoid Chepstow Leisure centre if you're worried.

I joined a gym for 3 months on a good deal. Let's see how I get on :)
My bet is: step on pedal, grasp handlebars, swing leg over saddle.
Very good :) And I didn't even know I was setting one up :thumb:

I've grown to love the gym.

I used to go out of necessity and hated it. Now I can't wait to get in there.

Yeah I've been a member of gyms before. One that I didn't go to and one that I did. But I've been doing so much walking these days (and walking past said gym en route) that I figured I have the commitment to actually use one properly again. Plus with all the weight I've lost, I can now concentrate on strength rather than on weight loss. So it's straight to the weights. Being a puny specimen in Hungary kind of inspired me to see what I can do :)

Could have been my hands I suppose, but I'm usually pretty good and I don't think that would have happened so quickly. Unless it was yesterdays disgusting hands. As for the ketchup, I only use it for a marie-rose sauce.

I was in a gym in Dublin city centre and there was a skinny black guy using all the machines wearing only a pair of shorts. For a gym with an insane membership fee (I got 10 free passes on group on - perhaps he did too), I'm surprised someone didn't tell him to put a tshirt on cos he was sweating up all the machines and benches. Maybe people were afraid because he was black. When I say only wearing shorts, I mean he was barefoot and topless.

I was in the gym on Monday and there was a young girl there dressed in very, very little. She was quite attractive, but absolutely covered in make up etc. She was stood right infront of where all the weights are, doing all kinds of stretches and eye-catching poses.

It sounds ideal, but it was actually really rather off-putting. No one knew where to look, it was actually a little embarrassing for all involved.

I have a similar situation in my gym where this woman goes on the yoga mats and does contortionist type stretching...if she was fit it might be okay...but she is older and looks minging so it is so much more off-putting. Truly would like to throw up whenever I see her. And she walks around the gym barefoot, I have a massive thing against people going barefoot in a gym, its disgusting.

I've grown to love the gym.

I used to go out of necessity and hated it. Now I can't wait to get in there.

Yeah I've been a member of gyms before. One that I didn't go to and one that I did. But I've been doing so much walking these days (and walking past said gym en route) that I figured I have the commitment to actually use one properly again. Plus with all the weight I've lost, I can now concentrate on strength rather than on weight loss. So it's straight to the weights. Being a puny specimen in Hungary kind of inspired me to see what I can do :)
You're dying for us to ask you about Hungary, aren't you?

Shan't. :lol:

All the bloody loonies came out the woodwork today.

Suspected a full moon, but it's actually a new moon (and the solstice).

Had to call an ambulance for one idiot, who magically got better when the crew arrived.

I've spent the evening reading about Birmingham's history. I think that's testament to how things are right now for myself.

For what it's worth, it was quite interesting reading - Brum has a surprisingly convoluted history given that it's a place that only came to serious prominence in the 300 years or so.

I am still alive....just. Still got trapped wind and it is now giving an acid reflux. My chest is tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm. So I ring my doctors up to get an appointment....they are on strike!!! arrrrgh!

Step 1, go out and by the strongest sort of Gavison you can find. Take it.

Step 2, tomorrow when you can get a GPs appointment and the will give you Lansoprazole take as directed, ride out the 3 days of horrendous shits and you will then be fine.

I've had similar for about 6 months now, its probably stress related to be fair......

I am still alive....just. Still got trapped wind and it is now giving an acid reflux. My chest is tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm. So I ring my doctors up to get an appointment....they are on strike!!! arrrrgh!

Step 2, tomorrow when you can get a GPs appointment and the will give you Lansoprazole take as directed, ride out the 3 days of horrendous shits and you will then be fine.

I've had similar for about 6 months now, its probably stress related to be fair......

Cheers pal,

How long did you have it for?

Cheers pal,

The acid attacks come and go... .nothing for 2-3 months and then 3 days of doubled over agony. I probably tolerated it for about 12 months before being bullied to the GP by Mrs E.

Diet appears to have no real impact on it one way or the other.....

Cheers pal,

The acid attacks come and go... .nothing for 2-3 months and then 3 days of doubled over agony. I probably tolerated it for about 12 months before being bullied to the GP by Mrs E.

Also when you burp do you get a pain in your high chest area like a ballon is inflating. Also had trouble swallowing with the same feeling but once the first swallow has fixed it, the rest are ok.

Have the same Eames?

Cheers pal,

Also when you burp do you get a pain in your high chest area like a ballon is inflating. Also had trouble swallowing with the same feeling but once the first swallow has fixed it, the rest are ok.

Have the same Eames?

No... the pain I get is constant burning at the top of my stomach/high chest..... thought it was a heart attack first time it happened..... nothing fixes it apart from dairy or better is the Gaviscon Advance the doc gave me.

The tablets do control it so not had an attack for a while.

whats this 50 shades of grey bollocks?

sounds like the new twilight but with a bit of sex thrown in to make it adult, its all over my twitter and facebook

Funny you should mention that.

Just this morning I looked it up to see what all the fuss was about.

First thing I read about it was:

"The Fifty Shades Trilogy was developed from a Twilight Fan Fiction..."

EdNorton.gif

Â