General Chat

Stevo985

I know a nurse and she works on the alcoholics/Drug rehabilitation ward.

She said that an alcholic on her ward refused to poo for a month and because of this his breath smelt like shit because there was nowhere for the food they were intravenously putting him to go..

Sounds rank. :lol:

They also remove the hand sanitiser from the ends of the beds because the piss heads were drinking it.

:puke:

Changing the subject slightly, I miss sir_gary_cahill. Where'd he go?

Last I heard was that he went to a alcoholics/Drug rehabilitation ward. They were worried about him as after he was talking they smelt a strong smell of poo on his breath.

Changing the subject slightly, I miss sir_gary_cahill. Where'd he go?

Last I heard was that he went to a alcoholics/Drug rehabilitation ward. They were worried about him as after he was talking they smelt a strong smell of poo on his breath.

:lol: You just made me do a snort laugh in a quiet office.

Wow, what happened to Chris Moyles? Was he ill?

Weight loss?

He's been working out pretty hard for the past couple of years. Can't say I've seen many pictures of him but from what I've heard he's lost an incredible amount of weight. Fair play

He's still a word removed though.

I don't mind him. He's a bit obnoxious but I feel he plays it up as part of his on air personality. Much like a Clarkson tpe character.

I don't have to spend real time with him so he's pretty good value. Although I admit I rarely listen to his show anymore. Sticking a podcast on on the way to work is much more enjoyable.

Anyone ever suffer from bad trapped wind? Not been to the bog since Friday and my chest hurts from the trapped wind. It's been like this since Saturday. How long does it usually last?

Feels like I am having about 7 heart attacks a day lol! On the prune juice today and had a curry to try and shift it last night but to no avail!

Try Senakot

Cannot stand listening to the CMS, I'm amazed it gets listeners to be honest. There is pretty much no content to it. They just spend 3 hours 'filling' jumping on any topic they can and dragging it out for 20mins at a time. I remember a resent chat about the fact he had to buy a different deodourant because his usual one wasn't available.

I also hate the whole backroom staff are part of the show thing they do too.

Hungary has a lovely national anthem. It's not one you hear often (though I heard it about 100 times over the weekend). #aproposofnothing

Still got chest pains though!

Oh dear.

Was going to say smoke a fag.

Mostly given up tobacco, but occasionally (couple of times a year, usually boozed up) one partakes in a roll up.

The effects are near miraculous in cases like yours.

Just had a sandwich and an avocado. Within ten minutes, there was a rush to the toilet to exacuate my bowel. It seemingly went right through me. But I don't know what caused it. The ham is less than a week old, the cheese I just opened, the avocado has been ripening in my press for 4 days and is almost perfect now. The bread went off today, no mould and I toasted it. The mayonnaise is new. The ketchup is very old, but it's just ketchup, right? It's probably the ketchup isn't it? The ham doesn't go off for another 17 days. Fine I'll buy new ketchup

Just had a sandwich and an avocado. Within ten minutes, there was a rush to the toilet to exacuate my bowel. It seemingly went right through me. But I don't know what caused it. The ham is less than a week old, the cheese I just opened, the avocado has been ripening in my press for 4 days and is almost perfect now. The bread went off today, no mould and I toasted it. The mayonnaise is new. The ketchup is very old, but it's just ketchup, right? It's probably the ketchup isn't it? The ham doesn't go off for another 17 days. Fine I'll buy new ketchup

:lol: that made me laugh

I'VE HAD A POOOO!!!!!

Congratulations! What did it weigh?

It was only a small one and a bugger to clean but it's a start.

Why did you bother to clean it ?!

I'VE HAD A POOOO!!!!!

Congratulations! What did it weigh?

It was only a small one and a bugger to clean but it's a start.

Why did you bother to clean it ?!

Ah, so you CAN polish a turd... :detect:

Â