General Chat

Stevo985

I'm having second thoughts about my calendar with the week starting on Sunday, although it scares and confuses me, at least with Sunday crossed off first it looks like I've already cracked the week.
You cross off the days on a calendar??? :shock:

I thought only people in 1930s American films did that.

Yes, in thick red pen as well :P

'Cougarlife' is advertising on my page. Nice, thinks I, for I like the older woman. Alas! The sub-heading says 'meet younger men' then on hitting refresh the advert reappears in another form, posing the question 'what do attractive younger men want?'. Not me, says I apprehensively, only for it to subsquently answer 'women like you!'. It seems something has gone terribly wrong in advertiser's readings of my browsing history, or they know something I don't...

Apparently this is a genuine cooked breakfast in a cafe in Great Yarmouth, and called the Kids Breakfast because it weights the same as a small child. £15 or free if you eat it within 60 minutes.

Can't find the name of the cafe anywhere on the internet though :suspect:

Sorry if it has already bindunne but here's the photo:

401227_10150497130897338_748397337_8754718_1492551712_n.jpg

Its the toast that would be the problem, I reckon the rest of the content could be done in an hour with the correct preparation (no intake for several days leading up).

Dont they recon that when your going out for a nice/large meal on an evening, you should have good size breakfast so that your stomach expands and cope with the large intake later. When you dont eat, your stomach shrinks.

See...im not as thick as i make out! :P

There are 12 rounds of bread on that plate!!! :shock:

Also, chips on a breakfast is just wrong, **** heathens!!!

Apparently this is a genuine cooked breakfast in a cafe in Great Yarmouth, and called the Kids Breakfast because it weights the same as a small child. £15 or free if you eat it within 60 minutes.

Can't find the name of the cafe anywhere on the internet though :suspect:

Sorry if it has already bindunne but here's the photo:

401227_10150497130897338_748397337_8754718_1492551712_n.jpg

Looking at that makes me hungry lol.

Are you allowed to drink while you eat it?

Mario's in Bolton you only get 20mins and not allowed a drink!

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/districtnews/8397233.Ultimate_prize_for_Mario___s_world_record_breakfast/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/18/2011-guinness-book-world-records

There are 12 rounds of bread on that plate!!! :shock:

Ahem. There's four slices of toast, four slices of buttered bread and four slices of fried bread... 8)

Police have released an e-fit of the man accused of helping a dangerous criminal escape prison custody.

The man is accused of aiding Category C inmate Andrew Farndon in a planned escape as he arrived by taxi at West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds for treatment.

A CCTV image shows the prisoner and his ally running away from the hospital along a path that leads to a car park.

Forces nationwide have joined the hunt for Farndon.

Turns out it was Ross Kemp with his head covered in shaving foam. According to Sky News...

rosskemp.jpg

im having time off work with illness for the 1st time ever (been working 10 ten years) is it just me or do you feel a rocket polisher when you phone your boss?

im not skiving either! ive got scarlet fever, im not exactly bed ridden but i have tonsils the size of golf balls and covered head to toe in a shockingly itchy rash i cant sleep and its contagious, i'll probably have the rest of the week off and feel really guilty about it

Hell, no. If I feel shit, I stay at home, simple as. Guilty? **** that.

Ive never wasted a good sick day on an actual illness. Sick days are for hangovers and extra holidays. If im gonna be ill, i may as well be ill at work.

Not these days though, no work no money.

im having time off work with illness for the 1st time ever (been working 10 ten years) is it just me or do you feel a rocket polisher when you phone your boss?

im not skiving either! ive got scarlet fever, im not exactly bed ridden but i have tonsils the size of golf balls and covered head to toe in a shockingly itchy rash i cant sleep and its contagious, i'll probably have the rest of the week off and feel really guilty about it

Hell, no. If I feel shit, I stay at home, simple as. Guilty? **** that.

Ive never wasted a good sick day on an actual illness. Sick days are for hangovers and extra holidays. If im gonna be ill, i may as well be ill at work.

Not these days though, no work no money.

I get what you all mean - it's the most weird thing calling in saying your sick - iv had one day of since starting my new job in 2010. I even feel guilty when I'm on holiday!! But that's because I get messages from colleagues asking for help on a couple of things, so I just think sod it and end up going in to the office! (obviously not possible if I'm abroard) Haha...... Geek

Â