General Chat

Stevo985

Cheese has been labelled a "high-risk food" because it is the most stolen food item across the globe, according to a report.

Wtf !!

The U.S. government labels pizza a "vegetable" for public schools :shock:

And then they wonder why our schools underperform

how **** fit is drew barrymore?

would love a go on that, and have my financee's permission if the situation would ever arise :lol:

She is fit as **** but if I fancied a go on her I would just do it, I wouldn't worry about what my boss or bank manager thought :?

how **** fit is drew barrymore?

would love a go on that, and have my financee's permission if the situation would ever arise :lol:

She is fit as **** but if I fancied a go on her I would just do it, I would worry about what my boss or bank manager thought :?

most of Hollywood has been on that bike

And its gambol not gamble!
Benefit of the doubt; "I gamble like a bunny" is a perfectly acceptable simile, provided the inference is: "I don't gamble at all" (assuming bunnies don't gamble in the usual sense).

My daughter is five years old. The missus just dropped her off at school and heard that one of the kids in my daughters class mum died yesterday. She was in a wheelchair and from the brief conversations I have had with her over the months she seemed like a lovely person. The kid still wanted to come to school today despite this happening, and the real heart breaking thing is that in the past year he has also lost his uncle (dads side) to an accident and his gran to old age. I was 24 before I lost any of my immediate family, but this lad has lost half of his before he is old enough to tie his own shoes. Gutted for the dad too who is also a really nice guy and has to deal with this loss before he has really had time to get over the others. So, if you are like me and often don't have appreciate your family enough, take some time out of your day to let them know you love them.

Â