General Chat

Stevo985

Had a waitress at the bar I work at ask me to tell her how much change she should give a customer if the check was $22.68 and the customer gave her $25.00. She said she wasn't good at math.

Another waitress ordered a Tanqueray margarita. She didn't know the difference between a margarita and a martini. Brutal.

Had a waitress at the bar I work at ask me to tell her how much change she should give a customer if the check was $22.68 and the customer gave her $25.00. She said she wasn't good at math.

Another waitress ordered a Tanqueray margarita. She didn't know the difference between a margarita and a martini. Brutal.

Lol, silly woman, you don't get change from a cheque.

• Like 1

I thought tills worked out the change for you these days.

Yup, got two kids with him as well, he's never violent towards her they just get into mahoosive rows all the time.

you sure im not going out with your sister  ;)

Nah Rugely my man, you come across as a likeable fella at times

The BBC have remade The Clangers and amazingly they've not cocked it up. The new version isn't crappy CGI and it sounds like they've got Michael Palin doing the narration. Wonderful stuff. :D

Brilliant, I need something new to watch now Game of Thrones has finished.

The Yanks are getting Shatner narration.

That works too.  Like I said, the main thing is that they didn't just contract out some subpar CGI work to a studio somewhere in the pacific rim, it's stop motion with knitted characters and it's glorious.  

The Clangers was originally broadcast about ten years before I was born (1979) but it was so beloved that it was constantly repeated during the 80s when I was growing up that I still feel a warm nostalgia for it.  I've got a three year old son now and watching it with him the other day was just lovely. :):wub:

• Like 1

What's people's opinions on closers at an interview? The recruitment agency are really hot on them but I feel so cheesy doing them. Anyone who interviews got an opinion or anyone really? :D

Â