General Chat

Stevo985

A clever blonde at the gym just asked me if Aston Villa was just a football team or if it was a country aswell...

I just read that again and thought maybe i should had wrote: if Aston Villa is just a football team or if it is a country aswell ?

Some spelling help plz

The second attempt is right, Aston Villa is a football team (still in existence). Although, 'as well' is two words not one.

Last night I got drunk in a pub in Wallingford. I met a Dutch man and he came back with us for more drinks. I wrote the names of Dutch footballers on all the eggs and gave him Ron Vlaar to take back to Holland.

Just thought I'd share that.

Are eggs allowed on planes?

Got a new Dutchman, huh? That's fine.

• Like 2

Last night I got drunk in a pub in Wallingford. I met a Dutch man and he came back with us for more drinks. I wrote the names of Dutch footballers on all the eggs and gave him Ron Vlaar to take back to Holland.

Yeah, he puts out on the first date and let's me play with his wrestling figures.

• Like 1

Got a real Dutchman, huh? That's fine.

;)

Got a real Dutchman, huh? That's fine.

;)

Grow a beard, baby face <_<

• Like 2

dont suppose anyone has been to royal ascot before? me and a few mates got tickets for the last day of the festival in june and not sure what the dress code is. read somewhere you have to where a top hat but not sure if thats true.

I've never been but it depends upon the enclosure you've got tickets for (Grandstand or Silver Ring):

Ascot dress code.

GRANDSTAND ADMISSION

Grandstand Admission racegoers have the choice to follow the dress code for the Grandstand or that of the Royal Enclosure.

Gentlemen

Gentlemen are required to wear a suit with a shirt and tie

SILVER RING & HEATH ENCLOSURE

Although no formal dress code applies in the Silver Ring Enclosure and Heath Enclosure, racegoers are encouraged to wear smart clothes.

Please note that bare chests are not permitted at any time.

FANCY DRESS

In addition to the dress code advice, please note that fancy dress, novelty and branded or promotional clothing is not allowed within the racecourse during Royal Ascot. There may be instances where a degree of discretion is required in determining compliance with the Royal Ascot dress code. In such instances, reasonable judgement will be exercised.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

post-75-0-48738100-1425121748_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Â