General Chat

Stevo985

Well, I think you're sorted for the evening. Unless she comes right out and says she doesn't like either football, Morrocans, or Moroccan cuisine, in which case I'd excuse yourself and climb out of the toilet window.

Wear some clothes you're not worried about ripping.

• Like 1

Well, I think you're sorted for the evening. Unless she comes right out and says she doesn't like either football, Morrocans, or Moroccan cuisine, in which case I'd excuse yourself and climb out of the toilet window.

She doesn't know I'm a brummy yet. Let's see what she knows about where I'm from eh? Bitch.

Dont talk about cartoon series like the Flintstones  because most Arab nations don't like them, in fact only Abu Dhabi Do

I actually spat out a prawn cracker reading that.  My first thought after was it's a cracker!

frankcarson.jpg

• Like 1

So what you're saying is go in there like a newborn goat. When she asks me what I do for a living just give her a blank stare then after a while ask "what should I do?"

Tell her you used to work on the dodgems but they sacked you, it's OK though because you are doing them for funfair dismissal

She doesn't know I'm a brummy yet. Let's see what she knows about where I'm from eh? Bitch.

Where does she think you are from?

Â