General Chat

Stevo985

I dunno. I find it slightly uncomfortable that millions of people are drooling over nude photographs which were released without the lady's consent.

Drooling ? Jesus wept that's naive !

I know what you mean though . We bang on about civil liberties yet turn a blind eye just because there is a bit of strange rocking up online.

I dunno. I find it slightly uncomfortable that millions of people are drooling over nude photographs which were released without the lady's consent.

I spent about 30 seconds on google, saw a picture which may well have been a photoshop of Lawrence on a torso with some slightly saggy boobs and called it a night.

I don't think I'd have been a top recruit for the stasi.

Apathy > morality. :blush:

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 1

Twitter will lead you to reddit and 4chan and you'll find them all

I don't think the videos will happen, there is a redacted screen shot showing everything the bloke has with video files of Lawrence, I don't see why they haven't been leaked already if they were legit

Twitter will lead you to reddit and 4chan and you'll find them all

I don't think the videos will happen, there is a redacted screen shot showing everything the bloke has with video files of Lawrence, I don't see why they haven't been leaked already if they were legit

Apparently said hacker is giving the video to whoever bids the highest for it

Selena gomez looks mighty fine in a wet top

There are some archives floating about, but more photos seem to be leaking all of the time. Kate Upton's...Nomnomnom.

You would think they've never seen set of tits before

Seeing a new pair of tits for the first time is just as enjoyable as seeing your first ever  pair of tits, IMO. Never gets old.

• Like 2

Â