General Chat

Stevo985

And with the previous topic, I love the summer, hate the winter. Especially the time change. The winter is only awesome for cuddling. (Yeah, I said it)

I love winter, summer is just a week long event in England where the shops run out of bread cus every one has BBQs, pubs get full of part time drinkers who only go there when the sun is out and people start driving like dicks for some reason.

I like the fact that you appear to be besmirching the part time drinker, as if spending every weekend in the pub is some kind of right of passage to VillaTalk admiration!

Tomorrow will be one week without a car. In Jacksonville Florida that's not easy to put up with. And car salesman are really starting to piss me off with how ignorant they expect me to be. Hopefully I will have a new car by Monday.

Also, the show Fringe has not only taken over my social time but it's making me not care one bit about sleeping. I think I'm actually going to be upset when I finish the series.

And with the previous topic, I love the summer, hate the winter. Especially the time change. The winter is only awesome for cuddling. (Yeah, I said it)

I've got to be the only person in the world who prefers the winter.

(edit: oops, nope)

Edited by legov

Tomorrow will be one week without a car. In Jacksonville Florida that's not easy to put up with. And car salesman are really starting to piss me off with how ignorant they expect me to be. Hopefully I will have a new car by Monday.

Also, the show Fringe has not only taken over my social time but it's making me not care one bit about sleeping. I think I'm actually going to be upset when I finish the series.

I've got to be the only person in the world who prefers the winter.

Until very recently you didn't even have seasons!

:)

I vastly prefer living in a temperate climate. More fashion options - it's not just t-shirt shorts t-shirt shorts 365 days a year.

Take this virtual punch in the arm :P
  • Like 1

I love aspects of all seasons, but am particularly fond of the Autumn. Long walks in the crisp air before retreating to the coffee shop for Americanos & Cheesecake. Happy days.

Gheyer. 

You sound like a blind date contestant. 

"Fall" actually has a longer history in English for referring to the season... Harvest -> Fall -> Autumn.

The only downside to fall is the **** leaf peepers....

After that, winter, then spring and summer suck about equally for different reasons. Maybe Tit Monday just eases spring past summer...

What can I say, I like times of dying and death.

I love winter, summer is just a week long event in England where the shops run out of bread cus every one has BBQs, pubs get full of part time drinkers who only go there when the sun is out and people start driving like dicks for some reason.

Ok, I'll put it another way, I love the summer in FLORIDA :) 

The time change really does get to me more than the weather itself. Not quite depressed but just a little melancholy for a few days. I don't like it. I prefer having the sun out a lot longer. But I'm noticing on VT that when it comes to this preference I stand alone. :P

Â