Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

And Spurs are a long ball team now? You guys have short memories. Go back and watch any of our games from 2009 and see how often the long ball gets played.

It's only been the last four or five weeks that we have resorted to using the long ball to Crouch more often. And that's because teams now play against Spurs with the intention not to lose, so sit back and defend for the majority of the match, Villa included.

And the reason for the excess of long balls is the loss of Lennon as an attacking outlet and Modric's lukewarm form since returning from injury, meaning Crouch is our only decent outlet for a quick counter attack at the moment.

Lennon will be back in a week or two, and Spurs' style of play will no doubt return to how it was pre-2010.

Its hard, really hard to imagine me caring any less.

You cared enough to read the post, mate. And you cared enough to reply. And you care enough to keep coming into this thread and making posts on a regular basis.

If you don't care, don't read the posts. Or even enter the thread if you care so little.

transformers,Glaston in disguise..welcome back we missed you.

I seriously want to nick that for my sig!!! :-D Can somebody check and see if there is an ISP match with them?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt they will finish above us because they have Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United an a row in March.

good luck getting more than 3 points out of those fixtures.

we only have chelsea and everton to play that will be very very tricky. We do have a couple of the relegation teams to play, but if we are detereminted enough we will get more points than spurs.

plus we have a game in hand.

Bloody hell, there's another one.

Is there something in being a Spurs fan that makes you blind to logic and like to make skewed arguments, as well as get butt hurt, hard, whenever an opposition fan questions them?

Tosserington Hoofspuds

I think being the main rivals of a team who has eclipsed them in every possible way has made Spurs fans into a very insecure bunch. I know one and he's just the same, constantly giving me unwanted updates on their rumoured transfer activity, spouting useless stats in attempt to prove that they support the greatest, best supported team in the world, nay, the universe.

As I say, a very insecure bunch.

http://tinyurl.com/masterful-management

The greatest manager in UK football* is at it again

* copyright Glastonspur

Harry can afford to treat Pav like this, cos he has Defoe, who we all know is the best striker in the world.

Bendtner is the best striker in the World, he said so himself. :lol:

Rubbish. If Bendtner was the best, surely he would be playing for the best team in the world... which we all know is Spurs. :D

http://tinyurl.com/masterful-management

The greatest manager in UK football* is at it again

* copyright Glastonspur

Harry can afford to treat Pav like this, cos he has Defoe, who we all know is the best striker in the world.

Bendtner is the best striker in the World, he said so himself. :lol:

Rubbish. If Bendtner was the best, surely he would be playing for the best team in the world... which we all know is Spurs. :D

The two would be very well suited.

Â