Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Good win for your lot tonight.

Fulham away could be tricky, who would you be hoping for after that?

Very good win. Played much better football without Crouch in the team too.

-If- we make it past Fulham, I don't think it really matters who we'd play. Anything could happen in a semi final at Wembley.

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing a Spurs-Villa final though.

I fancy Stoke to do everyone a favour. If they can then this is anybody's cup.

Wouldn't put it past them, would you? 3-1 against both Arsenal and City already in this cup, albeit both at home.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you Spurs lads have the bollox to come on here when your doing shit eh,seems a little small time to me, coming on here after beating our wipping boys Bolton.

Why don't you scroll up the page to read one of my previous posts?

Some of you guys spew hateful crap at Spurs even when they're winning and doing well. I don't wanna be around when those people are launching bitter tirades at Spurs when we lose as it only ends up in flame wars. And on a non-Spurs forum, in an anti-Spurs thread, there's only gonna be one winner.

why dont you Spurs lads have the bollox to come on here when your doing shit eh,seems a little small time to me, coming on here after beating our wipping boys Bolton.

Some of you guys spew hateful crap at Spurs even when they're winning and doing well. I don't wanna be around when those people are launching bitter tirades at Spurs when we lose as it only ends up in flame wars. And on a non-Spurs forum, in an anti-Spurs thread, there's only gonna be one winner.

eh,should you not be big enough to come around when your doing shite eh,i mean yous are quick enough to come around here to let us all know who you's are signing next come trasnfer time,it seems to me like yous would rather be on other sites to be as smug as pos..

I can totally see why you would stay away.

however I'd keep an eye on 'Arrys transfer dealings, I can see you lot hammering the bank balance again this summer.

I don't overly dislike spurs, but think 'Arry is a pretty massive hypocrite in the footballing world, only Wenger is more of a hypocrite.

To be fair regardless of which forum or thread it is on we've outdone you in the main 2 competitions and overall so we'll be the winners where ever it is:cheers:

eh,should you not be big enough to come around when your doing shite eh,i mean yous are quick enough to come around here to let us all know who you's are signing next come trasnfer time,it seems to me like yous would rather be on other sites to be as smug as pos..

Eh? When have I ever made a single post like that? Seriously? I've never once made a post about who Spurs are going to sign.

And Spurs have been poor for the last five or six weeks, but I've still posted every now and again.

Remember, this is a Villa forum. I spend the vast majority of my forum browsing time on Spurs forums. I generally only pop onto other teams' forums when I have time or the thought pops into my head.

however I'd keep an eye on 'Arrys transfer dealings, I can see you lot hammering the bank balance again this summer.

I don't overly dislike spurs, but think 'Arry is a pretty massive hypocrite in the footballing world, only Wenger is more of a hypocrite.

I think the opposite, actually.

I don't think the club has the money to fund a new stadium as well as spending £50m+ each summer.

Unless, of course, Spurs do manage to finish 4th this season.

I think the opposite, actually.

I don't think the club has the money to fund a new stadium as well as spending £50m+ each summer.

Unless, of course, Spurs do manage to finish 4th this season.

Portsmouth didn't have the money either though ;)

Â