Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for Spurs. They must know what’s coming; the inevitiable financial problems and ruin that come from being managed by Henry James Redknapp. Every club he has managed has suffered financial difficulties, if not administration

Levy won't let that happen.

I feel sorry for Spurs. They must know what’s coming; the inevitiable financial problems and ruin that come from being managed by Henry James Redknapp. Every club he has managed has suffered financial difficulties, if not administration

Don't under estimate the power of candleface.

I don't think PB actually thinks it will happen but we can dream.

I am sure all the chairmen said that...

All the clubs were stupid enough to let Arry do what he wants!

I doubt Spurs would let that happen, especially seeing as what is about to happen to Pompey.

Perhaps the whole premier league will see that they are not untouchable when it comes to finances.

There was an article yesterday i think saying how the premier league has over 50% of all Europe's debt, or something similar; might have that wrong though as i cannot find the article.

All the clubs were stupid enough to let Arry do what he wants!

I doubt Spurs would let that happen, especially seeing as what is about to happen to Pompey.

Perhaps the whole premier league will see that they are not untouchable when it comes to finances.

There was an article yesterday i think saying how the premier league has over 50% of all Europe's debt, or something similar; might have that wrong though as i cannot find the article.

That article is covered in another thread Jez if you are looking for it, although it is not quite what it appears as the vast majority of that debt is that of 3 clubs, Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal.

The first two are obviously related to the purchases of the club and the way they structured the deals while Arsenal's relates to the stadium so the article while interesting is a little selective in the way it reports this.

I personally doubt that what has happened to Portsmouth or to Newcastle before them will prevent this from happening again, why would it? People didn't learn from what happened to Leeds did they so why would they now. Granted Leeds didn't go into administration while in the Premier league but football is kidding itself if it thinks what is happening to Portsmouth is going to act as an awakening to club owners.

Portsmouth are the first but they won't be the last.

Hooray!!

Tottenham's preparations for the Premier League clash against Everton have been disrupted by a virus at the club.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp held his pre-match media duties at White Hart Lane instead of the usual venue of the training ground.

He said: "We've closed the training ground. Everything is off limits. We're just going to train there and that's it."

Football365

Hooray!!

Tottenham's preparations for the Premier League clash against Everton have been disrupted by a virus at the club.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp held his pre-match media duties at White Hart Lane instead of the usual venue of the training ground.

He said: "We've closed the training ground. Everything is off limits. We're just going to train there and that's it."

Football365

Brillaint, remember a couple of seasons back when Tottenham were challenging for Europe and on the last day of the season, half the team ate some dodgy food and got the shits and had to field a weakened team, and lost, missing out on Europe :lol:

Hooray!!

Football365

Brillaint, remember a couple of seasons back when Tottenham were challenging for Europe and on the last day of the season, half the team ate some dodgy food and got the shits and had to field a weakened team, and lost, missing out on Europe :lol:

It was Champions League, even more galling when they lost to the hated West Ham and Arsenal took the place...

Hooray!!

Football365

It was Champions League, even more galling when they lost to the hated West Ham and Arsenal took the place...

That was it! even sweeter because my friend who supports Tottenham had been gloating and gloating for weeks about Tottenham 'inevitably' getting into the Champions League... he didn't hear the end of that one in a while!

Spurs one away win in their last eight. :lol:

I keep on telling you Spurs fans your lack of bottle away from home is the reason you never get in the top 4.

So puts incredible pressure on your home form and you still have to play us, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea at the lane.

Actually it's 2 wins away in the last 8 away games (Pompey and Blackburn), plus 4 draws, including draws away at Villa, Everton, Fulham and B'ham.

Is that so bad?

I'm also not sure why you are laughing - take a look at the table and figure that after next weekend Villa might need to gain 6 points on Spurs in order to overtake us in the table.

I think its this post thats caused Glaston to disappear, after the loss to Wolves.

Â