Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinking the other way around. I reckoned Levy started the rumour to see what the reaction would be from the fans. Now that he knows it was a good reaction, Harry can be potted :)

I was actually thinking the other way around. I reckoned Levy started the rumour to see what the reaction would be from the fans. Now that he knows it was a good reaction, Harry can be potted :)

Yes, I think this rumour has come from the Levy camp as well.

If he leaves, no doubt a mass exodus of players will happen and Spurs will inexplicably land in huge debt and sink into lower-half mediocrity.

Happens every time he leaves a club.

If he leaves, no doubt a mass exodus of players will happen and Spurs will inexplicably land in huge debt and sink into lower-half mediocrity.

Happens every time he leaves a club.

Those other clubs didn't have Levy though who actually seems to know how to run a club, I'm sure Spurs can maintain their level once they have jettisoned 'arry.

Expect him to surface in the Middle East or China, he can earn a huge wedge out there and won't have to face up to the fact no top clubs will be coming in for him.

Spurs will be alright. Thanks to Levy. If anyone comes off worst in all of this it will be Harry. I'd say Levy already has a list of successors already drawn up, whether he needs them or not. If he does fire Harry then the only criticism is that he has left it a bit late. 2 managers from the available pool are already gone and he has lost half a month to settle his manager into the club before the players come back from their break.

Also, Spurs can't really appoint Moyes can they? He first half of the season he does awful and the Spurs fans would burn his house down before the inevitable turnaround.

Haven't really followed along, but why would Levy want him out? I mean he's ugly and all, but still a great manager for Spurs.

Because Harry blew a 10pt lead over Arsenal and cost Spurs a place in the CL right at the time he was distracted by the England job. It's said Levy holds him responsible and ain't happy about it.

Â