Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowhere near good enough for them teams no matter what British media will say

I thought you said that Barcelona's defence was very average and that Dunne and Collins would be perfectly alright playing there?

Make your mind up.

I recall him saying they could probably still win the title with Dunne and Collins in defence, not perfectly alright there.

Well in which case, having Bale at left-back would probably be fine for them as well then.

They won a game. :shock: :winkold:

Back to normal and losing at the reebok on Wednesday probably (when did you last win a game up there Joey?)

In fairness I still think they'll get 4th. Chelsea have the momentum but not sure they'll beat Livepool away and think Spurs will get 7 points from the last 3 games.

For the last few weeks Spurs form has been all over the place with people speculating that it was linked to the impending departure of Redknapp to England.

Only now it appears that Hodgson is the man the FA want and not Redknapp so perhaps Spurs stuttering form is down to something else? Perhaps the FA approached Spurs and notorious tight arse Daniel Levy wanted too much money to release Redknapp forcing the FA to go for Hodgson? Perhaps old Arry has had his arse in his hands the last few weeks, i certainly wouldn't put it past him. A sudden dip in form might have been the perfect thing to pursuade Levy to cash in and let him go....

Just a theory....

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought I'd open up this thread again.

Cue Redknapp crying about failing to qualify for the Champions League.

Cue a three-month extended absence of GlastonSpud...

Not good for the Premier League.

CL money is doubled next season, we're back to having a settled top 4 - most likely for the next 10 years

It's always good for the Premier League when Spurs fail :lol:

And anyway Man U, Man C, Arsenal would all be up their double CL money or not. Chelsea will fall away. RDM is not a good manager, Terry/Lamp etc are managing that club and the old guard will leave soon enough.

Enough of that though.

Thursday nights, Channel 5! HAHAHA!! :D:D

Really hope Bale, Modric etc leave now. Adebayor definitely not going back there now. If he wanted to they can't afford it now.

Â