PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

I've not being watching the game but it sounds like the usual problem of us being overrun in midfield. I'd say get Delph on the Hesky and stick him just infront of Sidders and Petrov to link the midfield up with attack and provide some cover for the back four.

Whenever we play 4-4-2 we put far too much pressure on our very comptetent back four whilst also failing to craft too many chances.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Martin O'Neill doesn't stop this bleeding stubbornness - we are going to finish about 12th this year !!!

There was no other thing to do today - 4-5-1 !

But no - he wants to prove himself right again.

We have been feckin appalling this season, apart from one game and guess what we played there !

CHANGE IT !!!!

I despair sometimes!!! It's 1-0 at half time, there's not been a lot in the game, keep the faith!!!!!!

Sorry, can't !

I haven't got the faith in O'Neill anymore.

We went 4-5-1 and got up into the top 6 of the league.

He, for some mysterious reason goes 4-4-2 (and in my opinion, just to accomodate his love-child - now Carew has been shite, no question he didn't deserve the shirt, but NRC, Berger and all speak out and don't kick a football for months - he does, and is in the starting line up with 7 days !) , and we have been utter aweful since.

Chelsea - some say, we won - superb - but it wasn't out of "outstanding play" - it was born out of the fact that Chelsea missed about 6 open goals that 99% of the time they would have buried. We had 30% possession that day.

Sorry - feck it - cant be bothered - just seen the change and can only say one thing.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Lets ALL hope your wrong

COME ON VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!

Second half underway

1-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAREW

Come on!!!!