PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't whether to laugh or cry at this thread.

Seems as though our fan base are slowly is turning into Spurs/Newcastle supporters.

Come on Villa, turn it around.

You know, it has in fact already completed that metamorphosis. We have become what we despise, and I honestly think that people will start to rip into Randy soon because he haven't fired MON (which he probably never will do unless MON asks him to). We are deluded, not fickle.

Where was the defence for the second goal ?

Mon is easily the most over rated manager in the premiership he really is.

Yeah he can motivate but my god his transfers are shite his tactics are shite and his decision making like not making any changes are shite !

Don't think Carew is particulary motivated the moment

Whilst MON has his favourites everyone will suffer including the club.

I,d rather have Wigans manager than ours !

Time for MON to go and save the transfer kitty if their is any for the new guy !

Cheerio MON

grow up dickhead, where were you when we had O'Leary and doug and you went into games like this expecting to lose?

Quit the abuse - MON is continuing the shite performance as a manager he did for most of 2009 and at various times before. The time may well be here for him to accept it that he hasn't got what he needs to take this club forward and think about what is best for us

and the midless fans that we are lucky enough to have once again find it easier to criticise

how many are willing to boo, how many will slate him without actually being able to offer anything constructive

we are losing, and its shit but sack MON? and do what then exactly? curbishley is looking for work still