PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell MON to **** off after 1 game of the season is a bit Fickle and Bullshit tbh.

Yes, we've been shit, and its embaressing and our players show no heart what so ever, but its the first game of the season.

Get over it.

1 game?

This has been going on since January! At least 14-15 games

MON has a rolling contract so that means he can get out when the going gets tough !

So do as you please MON and **** off ! Some of the shit thats on display is your fault an the money you wasted is also you fault. TIME TO GO

name someone better or shut up

Alan Curbishley !

Seriously?

Not saying MON is the man but if the swap is for Alan 'Midtable' Curbishley I wouldn't see the point

Except Curbs got his clubs their with no money !

it took MON 100m ! i know what i,d rather have

You do realise you could use that description for MON before he joined us as well don't you?

WHY OH WHY IS CAREW NOT ON PITCH NOW!!!!!!!!

Rumours have it he was told he was on the bench and stormed off.

And I don't blame him. Heskey getting the nod ahead of him is an absolute **** joke.

What rumours? And if Carew did that he can get the **** out and move home to a **** camping trailer in Norway. Unprofessional fucktard and cry-baby with a titty fixation.

In all fairness, If I was in Carews position and was being kept out of the team by Heskey who in the 8 months we've had him has not once looked anything other than a hinderence to the team then I'd be a bit pissed off too.

God there are some brainless fickle childish thick idiots on here.

Today we have been awful,Played no decent football whatsoever and have created nothing and it needs to improve big time,But it is the first game of the season get a **** grip of yourselves.

This is the bad thing about these forums it gives thick short sighted idiots the chance to vent their crap.

what a load of crap,this is what you get when you release players and do not replace them.oneil is clueless and lerner only cares about dollar signs....i said this would happen on the real forums before they were taken down because they couldnt stand reading posts from true villa fans who said this would happen.WHERES THE BLOODY 5 YEAR PLAN GONE NOW MARTIN !!!

I can totally see why those villa fans thought that way after today and last seasons final 3rd.

No leadership No organisation and a lot fo poor players bar a few all on the field.

I think its unfair to point the finger at Randy when all he's done is back a manager he thought would do the job well.

its MON,s fault witht he mess were in and i think its time for him to judging from this game and the final 3rd of last season !

In all fairness, If I was in Carews position and was being kept out of the team by Heskey who in the 8 months we've had him has not once looked anything other than a hinderence to the team then I'd be a bit pissed off too.

Perhaps, but in all fairness, if you walked out of the dressing room I'd tell you to **** off as well. Quitters shouldn't play for us.

No 'Martin give us a wave' chants at the moment! ;)
]

Not surprised. 35k down Villa park. Worst record at home last season bar Albion and carrying on where we left off in the new season. What annoys me is that we could be so much better if we changed the formation and gave the players the right instructions.

Dom_Wren for Villa manager!