PL: Wigan h 2009/08/15 Match Thread

limpid

God there are some brainless fickle childish thick idiots on here.

Today we have been awful,Played no decent football whatsoever and have created nothing and it needs to improve big time,But it is the first game of the season get a **** grip of yourselves.

This is the bad thing about these forums it gives thick short sighted idiots the chance to vent their crap.

i VERY much agree!!!!

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we've been shit since around march.

Im not licking MONs arse, far from it, but i understand the value of patience.

If we dont strengthen by the end of August and dont improve after THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON, then winge all you want.

Definition of over-reacting nonces.

And i agree, we have high expectations but we dont have this devine right to finish in the Top 6, it takes hard work.

I honestly can't think of another manager i'd want at the club who is available right now.

Alan Curbishley? **** off. He's shit and the definition of Mid-table. You want ambition then I laugh at that suggestion.

They're saying on the radio that Carew was injured in the warmup.

Still, some of you are doing a wonderful job of reminding me why I don't visit here very often nowadays...

if i were carew and i was playing 2nd fiddle to heskey i think id be off to spurs

This !

**** me if any striker played second fiddle to that pile of shit i,d certainly be off.

Heskey has been shit all his prem life so why does MON think he can do different.

No worrys we have Liverpool next in the league we will walk that i reckon !

It feels like bringing Heskey in was a terrible, terrible event for this football club. Little has gone right for us since then. Something is wrong with our team spirit, too. Young's attitude today has been all wrong, Gabby invisible. And those are two of our good players. Really troubling. Thank god the window's not closed.

Wigan have hardly put a foot wrong today, some credit must go to them

Absolutely! Filled with foreign players that outplay MONs british legions.

How embarrassing...and why cant Villa find players like Valencia they had last season...Figueroa? Rodallega? They have great passing skills, enough pace and strength..and creativity.

This is why I am showing my criticism towards MON...If managers from smaller clubs can find quality players at reasonable prices abroad and MON simply cant? I find it laughable!

what a load of crap,this is what you get when you release players and do not replace them.oneil is clueless and lerner only cares about dollar signs....i said this would happen on the real forums before they were taken down because they couldnt stand reading posts from true villa fans who said this would happen.WHERES THE BLOODY 5 YEAR PLAN GONE NOW MARTIN !!!

I can totally see why those villa fans thought that way after today and last seasons final 3rd.

No leadership No organisation and a lot fo poor players bar a few all on the field.

I think its unfair to point the finger at Randy when all he's done is back a manager he thought would do the job well.

its MON,s fault witht he mess were in and i think its time for him to judging from this game and the final 3rd of last season !

THE MESS WE ARE IN?

what mess,We have lost one game get a **** grip.

Villa fans are shit,Laugh at newcastle fans all you want but if we got relegated there would not be fans cheering and singing regardless like they did,We boo and want the manager out when we lose a **** game.