Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I was smashed Saturday night walked in to a chippy about 10.45pm with no lights on but the door was open (conways? In Stourbridge) whacked the shrapnel down and told them to fill a tray

The gf reckons I ate 3 fishcakes, 1 sausage, 2 mini battered sausages, a mini fish, a roe and 2 Chinese curry sauces

Not a clue how much I gave them, good times

later on I'm gunna have jalapeno and corriander sausages...not with anything just literally 3 sausages on a plate

The sausages sound nice...but really, just on their own?!

We know you like a bit of sausage Wiggy..... but pleased you wouldn't take them on dry.

Far better with some lu..ahem....ketchup.... eh? ;)

You saucy devil!!!

On a serious note, i hate dry food. I have to have some sort of sauce with it.

I was smashed Saturday night walked in to a chippy about 10.45pm with no lights on but the door was open (conways? In Stourbridge) whacked the shrapnel down and told them to fill a tray

The gf reckons I ate 3 fishcakes, 1 sausage, 2 mini battered sausages, a mini fish, a roe and 2 Chinese curry sauces

Not a clue how much I gave them, good times

Thats an impressive effort!!!

mmmmmmmm...tinned toe.

You cant beat 2 rounds of bread and butter with a tinned roe between and some tommy k.

Have you ever had one of the burgers from Romino's? AMAZING!!!!!

Nah I don't know where that is

I don't even like tinned roe! Worked in a chippy for 4 years in my youth so I'm used to cleaning out the cabinet on a Saturday night, I can remember every week from about 9 onwards id know how many kebabs I had left in the pot and whether or not of be going home with some, and the number of times some bastard would clean it out with 10 minutes left

I must have eaten the saltiest gammon steak in existence yesterday, had to drown it in maple syrup just to get it down. I won't be recreating that experience anytime soon. :puke:

Little tip, soak gammon in cold water for 3-4 hours before you cool

This will draw out much of the salt that has been used in the curing process

I must have eaten the saltiest gammon steak in existence yesterday, had to drown it in maple syrup just to get it down. I won't be recreating that experience anytime soon. :puke:

Little tip, soak gammon in cold water for 3-4 hours before you cool

This will draw out much of the salt that has been used in the curing process

Awesome! Thanks Nigella. :thumb:

do you ever eat that much that afterwards you are just sitting there thinking ''why the fook did I just do that''?

just got back from the wylde green pub with me sister and her 2 kids

I had

2 pints of stella

5oz rump steak

2 southern fried chicken goujons

1 chicken skewer (which was **** MAHOOSIVE)

1/2 a rack of BBQ ribs

chips

peppers

onion rings

only cost £13:99 for all that (minus the stella)

but then me sister drops the bomb shell that I got a free desert with it so she took it upon herself to order me a double chocolate and fudge sundae

on top of that I had to finish half of a chicken tikka masala as well that one of the kids didn't want

just got home and feel like I'm going to die...I'm just gunna snake it up and lie on the settee, watch films and not move until I have digested all of that

• 2 weeks later...

I had to look that up and found the following

Gammon may refer to:

Gammon bomb, a type of grenade

Gammon Technical Products, A US Company specializing in aviation fuel quality control and handling equipment

SA-5 Gammon, the NATO designation for the Russian S-200 'Volga' surface-to-air missile system

Gammon Construction, a construction company in Hong Kong

Gammon Trichoderma, a Biofungicide company in Brazil

Steve Gammon, Welsh professional footballer

Gammon may also be:

A particular cut of ham and also bacon (from an Old Northern French word jambe for hind-leg of the pig)

A synonym for Shelta, the language of the Irish Travellers

A nautical term for the rope lashing or iron hardware to attach masts to a boat or ship

A victory in backgammon reached before the loser has succeeded in removing a single piece

Â