Peace Cup: FC Porto a 2009/07/31 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good first half. Albrighton, Shorey, Cuellar, Guzan have all looked good so far. Clark looks decent, doesn't seem to have panicked. Davies was playing poorly so this could actually work out better.

Completely OT but that 22 Uruguayan player for Getafe looked decent on that highlight reel.

Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie STEVIE STEVIE!!!

I know it's only half time but what happened to your total pessimism and a heavy defeat Troglodyte???

...and BTW did you happen to pick any anti depressants for me on the way back from KFC???!!! :winkold:

Do you think on PortoTalk they are having comments like "we're shit", "we're screwed", "we can't even beat the Aston Villa reserve team", "this is relegation form!"?

My bet is they do because deep down inside we are all the same :)

The Spanish language Gol TV commentator is awesome. I've no idea what he's saying but his enthusiasm is infectious and he rolls an 'R' like no-one I've ever heard :lol:.

Disappointed with Carew not doing what you expect from a target man in that he just keeps giving the ball away, Heskey on the other hand has been the model target man.

Albrighton's delivery is top class, there is no doubt about it, he could have a very bright future ahead of him, Ashley has showed a few flashes of his class, but overall that's all that stands out.

Clark's looked solid, and seems to have filled out, he might be able to do a job as back-up this season, I bloody hope so because I can't see us signing more than one CB.

Lichaj is not good enough yet though. He is one kid with a hideous touch.