Peace Cup: FC Porto a 2009/07/31 Match Thread

limpid

The Spanish language Gol TV commentator is awesome. I've no idea what he's saying but his enthusiasm is infectious and he rolls an 'R' like no-one I've ever heard :lol:.

Thats the one I've got :lol:

TALIMANDO QUENDO CINQO QUE DE LA ASHELY YONG!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Stevie Stevie Stevie STEVIE STEVIE!!!

I know it's only half time but what happened to your total pessimism and a heavy defeat Troglodyte???

...and BTW did you happen to pick any anti depressants for me on the way back from KFC???!!! :winkold:

I got a happy pills mega bucket 8)

I didn't say a heavy defeat was definite either, just possible, although I did think we'd lose - very happy to be wrong though!

Seeing the replay, good reactions by Sidwell for his goal.

we are beating a very strong porto side...

albrighton has yet again, been superb... an assist and looking very good in attack...

downside is that curtis davies has gone off with a shoulder injury... hope that isnt anything too serious, although tbh, i dont hold my breath... i imagine, he will need that surgery, after all...

on the plus side, ciaran clark is doing quite well...

I assume MON's absence is either a. related to his sending off against Atlante or b. him having to fly back to seal the Delph deal (not really, but it sounded good).

why is the co-commentator pronouncing endlish words with a spanish twang? "no more idehas from porrrto" very annoying

Probably because he is Spanish?

They're south American, of perhaps Mexican or Brazilian?? It's certainly a south American production anyway goltv... I think.....

The Spanish language Gol TV commentator is awesome. I've no idea what he's saying but his enthusiasm is infectious and he rolls an 'R' like no-one I've ever heard :lol:.

Thats the one I've got :lol:

TALIMANDO QUENDO CINQO QUE DE LA ASHELY YONG!

:lol: Haha, it can take up to 5 seconds to say 'Ferrrrrrrrrrnannnnnnndooooo". Awesome :D

I like what I see today. We're vibrant!

Guzan and Cuellar looking good.

And Albrighton of course, but I'm taking that for granted as he's already a legend!

Joking of course, but can't hide the fact I'm impressed.

I take back everything I've said about Yank commentators so far... these ones really are shite. The Spanish twang is cheesing me off. 'Aston Veeya', piss off. Not as bad as 'Marky Mark Albreten' though, who the one fellas taken a right shine to apparently.

But on the plus side, we're playing brilliant, especially at the back. Told ya we wouldn't get tonked ;) (though I'll admit to thinking we'd lose..).