FIFA 10

Si.

What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What console/system do you play FIFA 10 on?

• PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • PS2
    • PSP

A few people probably have it on the sly from shops. All shops will probably have the game by now they just have an embargo that means they can't sell it until the release date.

If you went round Brum into every shop and tried to buy it you'd probably end up getting a copy. I was in Woolworths last year and some guy bought a game that hadn't been released. The staff didn't realise until he'd gone and didn't seem that bothered. I guess with something as well known as Fifa it might be different.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what Argos are like for pre-orders, i got this with they're offer, think it works out at £32.50 delivered, only thing is, i worry i won't get it for ages. I know Game normally send out pre-orders a day early to ensure you get it. but i can just see argos **** me around.

Not gonna bother pre-ordering, I'll just buy it on Friday. FIFA never sells out to the point that there are no available copies, I expect the GK problems will be sorted by the full release.

Edit: Villa squad ratings, apparently anyway.

Friedel:81

Beye:74

Dunne:78

Collins:75

Warnock:78

Milner:82

Petrov:81

Delph:73

Young:84

Gabby:82

Carew:83

That was the line up that was posted, so I have no idea of subs, but I'd guess Davies and Cuellar are both 78+ whilst Young will be much better than Beye. NRC/Sidwell should be 77/78

Good to see L. Young get a solid rating this year, Young is 84 and Milner is 82, but due to being played RM/LM on that picture rather than LW/RW there rating drops by 1. It happened on the last Fifa too.

Does anyone know what Argos are like for pre-orders, i got this with they're offer, think it works out at £32.50 delivered, only thing is, i worry i won't get it for ages. I know Game normally send out pre-orders a day early to ensure you get it. but i can just see argos **** me around.

Play have it in stock from yesturday sent mine out today.

Rumours are Asda are going to be doing it for 25 quid, Tesco 29quid on Friday.

Tesco has been confirmed £28.00 until sunday ( I went in and asked today) and lots of rumours of asda and morrisons knocking it out for £25

Wonder what Albrighton will be...He better be useable!

Friedel

Young

Warnock

Collins

Dunne

Sidwell

Reo-Coker

Downing

Young

Milner

Agbonlahor

Subs: Guzan, Cuellar, Davies, Delph, Petrov, Albrighton, Carew.

Sell: Shorey, Heskey, Gardner, Osbourne, Salifou...

Bring in some fairly young, upcoming striker and a creative midfielder, then i'm sorteeed :)

Tesco has been confirmed £28.00 until sunday ( I went in and asked today) and lots of rumours of asda and morrisons knocking it out for £25

I'm currently trying to cancel my argos pre-order. I'd rather go down Morrisons at 8 in the morning than run the risk of not having it for a week.

Â