How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

Does anyone else spit polish at the end?

Eh??? :huh:

When it looks like you can wipe no more, just spit on some bog roll and have one last swoop. Youd be surprised what comes up. Its not as if its disgusting.

I'm a sitter, broken many a toilet seat in the process. Don't think I like the idea of standing up, what about the smearage !!

Yep - I quite often have to refix the bog seat after it has been dislodged by too much leaning.

Question to you sitters. Have any of you experienced a German toilet, i.e: one that uses "the shelf"?

300_27700.jpg

Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

When shitting into such toilets your crap falls onto a shelf mere inches from the place your arse is suspended. It is believed German's use "the shelf" to examine thier crap to ensure it is of uniform size and shape and if not they then adjust their diets accordingly to shit more efficiently.

My point being if you are a sitter and were to use the shelf the ods are pretty high that upon dropping your hand down there with the paper for a swipe you will no doubt make hard contact with the shit on the shelf. thoughts? Comments?

Question to you sitters. Have any of you experienced a German toilet, i.e: one that uses "the shelf"?

They have those at Centre Parcs. Those of us sitters who use the 'leaning' technique are unaffected by it as the wiping takes place level with the top of the bowl.

• Like 1

Does anyone else spit polish at the end?

Eh??? :huh:

When it looks like you can wipe no more, just spit on some bog roll and have one last swoop. Youd be surprised what comes up. Its not as if its disgusting.

If you don't you end up with skid marks in the underwear!

I'm surprised no nurses have posted, as its actually considered unhygenic to wipe towards your genitals from back to front, they wont do that in hospital. Always front to back. I've seen posters in hospitals warning of the incorrect way of wiping.
When you say posters do you mean people who post on here? :?

You commoners, do you people not have bidets?

quote]

I have one but never quite worked out how the f**k to use it (I know how to turn the tap on) :oops:

I'm surprised no nurses have posted, as its actually considered unhygenic to wipe towards your genitals from back to front, they wont do that in hospital. Always front to back. I've seen posters in hospitals warning of the incorrect way of wiping.

I often tour hospitals advocating the benefits of the "spit polish" technique and the

" reaching through your legs whilst sat down " concept.

I often tour hospitals advocating the benefits of the "spit polish" technique and the

" reaching through your legs whilst sat down " concept.

It's nice to have a hobby.

I can't believe the results, I thought everyone wiped standing up. I wonder if any blokes will admit to pissing sitting down? (phantom shits do not count)

How can anyone sit and do it?! That really does amaze me. What happens if you get some of the brown stuff on the testes? I'm a stander myself. Also how people wiping back to front?!! That's just wrong....

Made me remember this from Viz...

228347839_5f5529d352.jpg

Ah, Viz. A favourite at Chateau The_Rev. I think I have had this page out of Viz for about ten years now. :lol:

2lj43dv.jpg

5yi6n7.jpg

Click for big. I imagine Nick Rogers has some of this stuff for his minions.

I am completely shocked how many sitters we have! I'd never even considered sitting down, you have a toilet getting in your way! Sqautage FTW.

300_27700.jpg

Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

When shitting into such toilets your crap falls onto a shelf mere inches from the place your arse is suspended. It is believed German's use "the shelf" to examine thier crap to ensure it is of uniform size and shape and if not they then adjust their diets accordingly to shit more efficiently.

My point being if you are a sitter and were to use the shelf the ods are pretty high that upon dropping your hand down there with the paper for a swipe you will no doubt make hard contact with the shit on the shelf. thoughts? Comments?

What The ****?

Â