How do you wipe yer arse?

TheSufferingVilla

Do you wipe your arse:  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wipe your arse:

• Standing Up?
    • Sitting Down?

You may have noticed none of the Mods have shared their secrets with us on this thread. I imagine the excellent David Icke would have very little trouble explaining that one away. :nod:

I am absolutely amazed that people remain seated. Surely the average bloke's arse fills most of the hole in the seat? I can imagine women remaining seated, as they're used to it after having a pee, but blokes? All sitters are therefore closet homosexuals....

I am absolutely amazed that people remain seated. Surely the average bloke's arse fills most of the hole in the seat? I can imagine women remaining seated, as they're used to it after having a pee, but blokes? All sitters are therefore closet homosexuals....

Can you not shift your own bodyweight to remain balanced on one cheek?

PS - There's not many things gayer than standing in a toilet cubicle bearing your arse.

Can you not shift your own bodyweight to remain balanced on one cheek?
Too much of this and the bowl eventually breaks away from its moorings. Oh and why do you say your own bodyweight? :P

All sitters are therefore closet homosexuals....

All standers are closet paedoes then!

Can I be both please?

Aren't you already? :suspect:

A very enlightening thread..

I remember finding out my mate was a stander and being appalled and amazed. It seems it's more common than I'd thought.

I'm an orthodox sitter, double paper, tilting cheek, round the back.

• Like 1

Sitter!

Surely standers are 'closing up' and not getting a proper wipe. Unless they're putting one leg on the bath :P

• Like 1

Standing up?!?!

I genuinely had no idea anyone wiped standing up.

I know.......seems like some like to squidge before wiping

If you sit, then yout buttoncks are more "splayed" allowing further ingress of the cleaning tool, ie paper. If theres attendant crap dangling from a hairy hole, then closing the buttocks will simply spread it like when you press a sandwich closed with a blob of ketchup in the middle of the bread.

Standing is grossly more unhygenic, but if your so fat you cant reach through otherwise, well, your probably notpulling any birds so it doesnt matter if you stink like a Thai jail.

I'm surprised no nurses have posted, as its actually considered unhygenic to wipe towards your genitals from back to front, they wont do that in hospital. Always front to back. I've seen posters in hospitals warning of the incorrect way of wiping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you sit, then yout buttoncks are more "splayed" allowing further ingress of the cleaning tool, ie paper. If theres attendant crap dangling from a hairy hole, then closing the buttocks will simply spread it like when you press a sandwich closed with a blob of ketchup in the middle of the bread.

Standing is grossly more unhygenic, but if your so fat you cant reach through otherwise, well, your probably notpulling any birds so it doesnt matter if you stink like a Thai jail.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â