The Concert/Gig Thread

chrisp65

fleetwood mac were brilliant last night, didnt realise how good lindsey buckingham is on guitar and stevie nicks was just so majestic i fell in love with her. all of them were great, fantastic band.

Lindsey is the best guitarist in the planet

Saw Reverend Horton Heat in Islington on tuesday, they were exceptional, we saw them last in Vegas and it was one of the best gigs I have been to, this one was up there with that. Its a band my wife loves so I am really only a casual fan. That said I wouldnt hesitate to see them again.

Next up on Wednesday is Rhythm Shakers in Nottingham, again its a band my wife loves, we hit a string of country gigs soon so I cant complain. That and the lead singer, I would in a heart beat.

Ronnie Spector playing the Sage in November. I think I'll have a look to that.

Best venue I've been to that is

Yeah, I love it. Only 45 mins up the road from me too. 

My 10 (almost 11) year old son is mad on the Manic Street Preachers.

I've booked some tickets to see them at the Civic on Monday.

Problem is, it says over 14.

He could pass for it, he's very tall. And previous gigs I've been to have all had kids there.

Anyone with any experience in this area? Would they be funny about it? I can't see how they could check ID etc for a 14 year old anyway.

Should be fine if he's with an adult I would have thought.

Although if he is lucky they will refuse him entry, at least that way he won't have to see the Manic Street Preachers live

The Manics are mega. Best band I've ever heard live.

Although I'm biased...I love the Manics and Stereophonics.

• Like 1

Â