The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Lets see who he killed: Megatron (first film), Fallen and Devestator (second), that leaves dinobots, which wouldnt really work or Unicron which even for a film based on transforming robots is a tad too far.

isnt it meant to be a bit on the boring side?

That's just a general criticism of his movies in general from people who aren't fans of his style. Tree of life won the palm d' or so plenty loved it.

His last movie it's my favourite since Lumets 12 angry men. I can't wait to see tree of life

I watched Nobody Knows last night, a film I have been intending to watch for a very, very long time. It's cute, up until the kid dies, they stick the rotting cadaver into a suitcase and bury it next to the airport. I give it 78/100 would recommend specifically to fans of Lilya 4-eva and other Japanese teen/adolescent drama like Lily Chou Chou

Scott pilgrim vs the world

utter gash, worst film I've seen in ages

I actually thought Scott Pilgrim was incredibly well made, i loved it!

Think a lot of people just didnt "get it"... which is fair enough, it's a hate it or love it film i think.

Got 'Skyline' from LoveFilm the other day. Biggest pile of junk I have ever seen...

:D What an ending that film has...

I couldn't believe my eyes in all honesty. I was wondering what was going on. :D

Finally got around to seeing The Kings Speech on Blu Ray. I think everything that can be said about the film probably has been said, excellent performance from Colin Firth (etc etc) but I will admit I did find it a bit odd watching The Queen Mum as a 35 year old lady and the Queen as a 10 year old girl!

Got 'Skyline' from LoveFilm the other day. Biggest pile of junk I have ever seen...

:D What an ending that film has...

I couldn't believe my eyes in all honesty. I was wondering what was going on. :D

What? How does it end?

What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it ?

Finally got around to seeing The Kings Speech on Blu Ray. I think everything that can be said about the film probably has been said, excellent performance from Colin Firth (etc etc) but I will admit I did find it a bit odd watching The Queen Mum as a 35 year old lady and the Queen as a 10 year old girl!
Going by contemporary photographs, they were both rather beautiful when in their 20s.

Â