The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Tremors4dvdcover.jpg

This shit just doesnt get old there is a 5th in development michael gross ftw i think he's only ever played the role of burt in his entire acting career the guy should be in the expendables 2 along with stallone and lundgren

Tremors was on t'box the other night. Great film, though I've never had any desire to watch the sequels.

Hmm, I think I might spend some time tonight coming up with a mock-poster for what I think would be your perfect film, Ash.

Hmm, I think I might spend some time tonight coming up with a mock-poster for what I think would be your perfect film, Ash.

I imagine it would star The Hoff, in a completely non-ironic way, feature at least one giant version of a totally normal animal, and include at least one bionic man/cyborg/alien. Oh, and be at least the 5th sequel of a film.

So something like

David Hasselhoff in "Giant parakeet vs Bionic Alien Cyborg 7: The Final Chapter. Part 2"

just been out and bought texas chainsaw massacre and the thing

i'm slowly rebuilding my horror collection on DVD and blu ray

so far I have got

nightmare on elm street box set

friday 13th box set

hellraiser 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,

exorcist box set (all 5 films)

dawn of the dead (collectiors edition)

day of the dead

survival of the deal

diary of the dead

poltergeist 1,2,3

the entity

re-annimator

and now the two I have just bought

the omen 1,2,3, and the remake

I spit on your grave (original and remake)

anyone think of any other classic horrors I am missing out on? I had pretty much everything on video and have gotta try and get them all back

I imagine it would star The Hoff, in a completely non-ironic way, feature at least one giant version of a totally normal animal, and include at least one bionic man/cyborg/alien. Oh, and be at least the 5th sequel of a film.

So something like

David Hasselhoff in "Giant parakeet vs Bionic Alien Cyborg 7: The Final Chapter. Part 2"

Dont forget seagal (fat version) and the ten a dozen blonde actress with zero talent but big tits :)

Saw We Need To Talk About Kevin, and thought it was very very good. So glad I avoided any spoilers, so I did not know the nature of Kevin's crime until it was revealed on screen. Cracking stuff, really enjoyed how the plot was tantalisingly fed to the viewer via 'flashbacks' interspersed with present day scenes. The titular Kevin is probably one of the most despicable movie 'villains' I have ever seen

No horror collection is complete without The Shining.

Im going to get blasted for this, but i actually thought it was average at best. :?

I felt the same tbh, just wasn't my type of film and Kubrick is probably my favourite director.

Seemed to drag too much towards the end and I'm used to watching slow films.

Â