The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Film 5 - This is England

Simply brilliant

Watch the TV shows '86 and '88, they're even better!
Yeah man next on the list, excited to watch em
They're great. Plus 90 is on soon
I've seen the advert for it, looks superb, love that 90s scene so it holds great potential for me

Film 5 - This is England

Simply brilliant

I've seen the advert for it, looks superb, love that 90s scene so it holds great potential for me

If only someone had told you to watch This is England a few years ago eh?  :D  ;)

• Like 1

Film 5 - This is England

Simply brilliant

If only someone had told you to watch This is England a few years ago eh? :D;)

Yeah but you know how I am with films mate!
  • Like 1

30d466a2479c.jpg

Definitely up there as one of the best films i've seen released this year.

Recommended  :thumb:

When young Lili is forced to give up her beloved dog Hagen, because it's mixed-breed heritage is deemed 'unfit' by The State, she and the dog begin a dangerous journey back towards each other. At the same time, all the unwanted, unloved and so-called 'unfit' dogs rise up under a new leader, Hagen, the one-time housepet who has learned all too well from his 'Masters' in his journey through the streets and animal control centers how to bite the hands that beats him.

• Like 1

Saw the latest mission impossible movie.  Pretty much what you would expect, apart from the motorbike chase which was just breathtakingly good.  You get a real sense of speed and the danger of what they are doing for that short few minutes and is worth watching for that bit alone.

The Assassins Creed movie will be a mess. Rather like the games plot.

Civil War teams have been revealed...

Cap has Hawkeye, Sharon Carter, Falcon and Winter Soldier. Iron Man has War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther and Vision. Given that Iron Man has the Bleeding Edge armour, and Vision, who is basically more powerful than anything, on his side, I'll be interested to see exactly how they manage to have Cap win this. 'Cos his team there is shit.

• Like 1

The Assassins Creed movie will be a mess. Rather like the games plot.

Civil War teams have been revealed...

Cap has Hawkeye, Sharon Carter, Falcon and Winter Soldier. Iron Man has War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther and Vision. Given that Iron Man has the Bleeding Edge armour, and Vision, who is basically more powerful than anything, on his side, I'll be interested to see exactly how they manage to have Cap win this. 'Cos his team there is shit.

Just came on to post this  :wub:

I might be in my 30s, but I have already decided what team I am on  :D

5wk0l.png

It'll be shite. Thems the rules.

Has there ever been an exception to this?  There's been so many that surely there's at least one passable one nestled away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't think of one.

It'll be shite. Thems the rules.

Has there ever been an exception to this?  There's been so many that surely there's at least one passable one nestled away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't think of one.

I like the first Silent Hill movie. Mostly because the director was a big fan of the games and it showed in the cinematography.

It still had a myriad of issues, but it's definitely a cut above.

Â