The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Hearing that Kingsman has been cut/ for home release. The controversial ending scene has apparently been toned down a little, which is a shame as, as low as the humour was, it fit with the tone of the film well.

Not in the DVD version I've just watched.

Presuming you mean the line about DHUTWU?

Hearing that Kingsman has been cut/ for home release. The controversial ending scene has apparently been toned down a little, which is a shame as, as low as the humour was, it fit with the tone of the film well.

Yeah it looks like the UK home media release is fine, thankfully, but some other region has found its way online that was edited and cut (apparently very badly as well) which has lead to fears of the home media formats across the board being ****.

Thankfully not the case.

Wait, what was this? 

Yeah it looks like the UK home media release is fine, thankfully, but some other region has found its way online that was edited and cut (apparently very badly as well) which has lead to fears of the home media formats across the board being ****.

Thankfully not the case.

the last scene in the movie

;)

Edited by Zatman

I really do fear that Jurassic World is going to be shite.  It's a really bad sign that they've already decided that real dinosaurs somehow aren't exciting enough and have completely made up new ones as hybrids.  Part of the fascination of those films was seeing stuff that you could say "wow that thing really existed at one point"* whereas now "eh, nope that didn't".  I'll still go and see it and Hollywood will get my €10 so well done on that, but I'm expecting to come back here with a 4/10.

* OK so their velociraptor is completely wrong but they didn't know that at the time of JP1.

Harrowing but an excellent account of a complete nightmare of a situation:

f4f3d06d41768706a7a440a87648beb7_zpsqckn

Yes didn't know it was a true story until the end of the movie. What a nightmare situation that was. 

Â