World of Warcraft

The_Rev

More likely he's a proud member of the Horde who hadn't sullied himself by associating himself with alliance scum...until now. ;)

Lok'tar ogar!

Bang on Mr.Davkaus  :thumb:

We used to go on an adventure in the early hours and get through the enemy's base. Plus there were the few times when the achievements came out to kill the different cities bosses.

It's one of the cooler places in Azeroth!

Undercity was always my favourite, bit of a pain in the arse to get around though. New Orgrimmar at least has a great layout, it became my favourite for no reason other than the troll district, in which you can reach the bank and auctioneer while standing in one spot. Can't beat that for efficiency.

Undercity was kinda cool but the fact you couldn't ride your mount there was annoying. No AH and those bloody lifts were also annoying. I loved the ghosts outside and in the magic quarter that only Warlocks could see and the throne room was the shit.

I remember running and jumping into the wall while the lift was going up. My character popped out the bottom of the lift and i died. Must of looked a right dick.

• Like 1

The original Azeroth map was incredible, every zone was unique and cool in some way. Blackrock Mountain was my favourite area on the game, Undercity as people have said was a pain in the area but still cool.

Kinda miss the game when I think about it!

Well, i've already had my fill of having an Ally character - It was fine seeing a little bit of that side of the game but I think my hatred for them is just hardwired into me now  :D

Â