World of Warcraft

The_Rev

For some old skool lolz, I went to solo UBRS last night.  And funnily enough, I did the exact same thing I did the first time I ever went into UBRS which was to somehow fall into LBRS.

• Like 2

Sam, do you think the guy in the back at the middle looks like a young Simon Bonnick? 

X0qfmTP.jpg

You may need to click on the image to get the full effect. 

bejayzus !

Tis Limpid etc

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed autumn expansion release. Probably early October. Eh, probably for the best, if it came out in June, I'd have wasted too much time indoors instead of enjoying the warm weather.

So i got my level 90 char boost like a sucker and resubbed

Decided to roll a blue laser turkey boomkin

How the hell do you play it i read all the guides but its so complicated

Think i might go back to frost mage and roll my face against the keyboard again

Edited by AshVilla

Hated Boomkin when I tried it, really awful playstyle. Give Feral a go, much better.

I've heard feral is hard to play though right, its not like a rogue where you can mash buttons you have to keep your dots up and manage your energy correctly

Hated Boomkin when I tried it, really awful playstyle. Give Feral a go, much better.

I've heard feral is hard to play though right, its not like a rogue where you can mash buttons you have to keep your dots up and manage your energy correctly

Feral is a little tricky to begin with but I installed BadKitty which helped me a lot with my rotation.

I quite like my arms warrior these days.

Arms is fine for levelling but as soon as your gear gets to a decent level it's Fury all the way. Much more fun imo.

Make an Alliance Shaman then. :)

(Remember when Lierox had two level 60 warriors in the Dashers because he wanted one for PVP?)

• 4 months later...

The announce the launch date and release the expansion's cinematic on the 14th. I've not played since Cata and won't be jumping back in for this expansion...but I'm still excited for the cinematic, Blizzard's are always amazing.

I'm playing a bit of the beta, it's still quite a way off. There's currently no voice acting and some characters don't have any textures in the current release. That said, the majority of the world is finished and looks absolutely stunning. Most of the quests are in place, albeit pretty buggy and dungeons are more or less finished. The expansion starts off extremely chaotically, really throws you in the action. Then after the initial intro you arrive at Frostfire Ridge to begin building your garrison, it's really story driven at this point too. I have to say though, the garrison idea is absolutely fantastic. It's going to make you want to log in every day to keep it ticking over. Clever people those Blizzard folk. 

Edited by nobler
  • Like 1

Do you guys play on servers that tend to be filled with primarily British players?

At one point we played on a server that was primarily filled with Villatalk players!

• Like 3

Â