World of Warcraft

The_Rev

So what are the UI mods like these days?

I'm playing with everything strictly default right now because they seem to have added a helluva lot of useful functionality.

But I know that will change soon. Any decent UI packages worth taking a look at?

I use:

Dominos (action bars)

Auctioneer

Deadly Boss Mods

Gatherer

LoreMaster (shows quests you haven't completed in various zones)

Silver Dragon (warnings flash when there is a Rare mob near)

Omni CC

And then I use various macros for different classes, mostly ones showing cooldown reminders.

Well, I bought MoP a month or so ago, but haven't really done anything yet - I'd like to do a panda from l1, so if anyone wants to join me, post a time and date. If a few of us could do so at the same time, that might still be kind of cool....

You still interested in this Juju?

It was such a good game when up until WOTLK, the relief you got when you finally got your first mount at level 40, the battles at Blackrock Mountain/Tarren Mill.

I kind of hope they release the original on the new consoles so I can do it all again. It'll never happen though :(

Real world PvP was ace.  We used to use Samisdead as bait outside of one of the Alliance flightpaths, then we'd all pile in and camp them until their mates showed up.

Did someone call?

Hmmmm.....

It was such a good game when up until WOTLK, the relief you got when you finally got your first mount at level 40, the battles at Blackrock Mountain/Tarren Mill.

I kind of hope they release the original on the new consoles so I can do it all again. It'll never happen though :(

Real world PvP was ace.  We used to use Samisdead as bait outside of one of the Alliance flightpaths, then we'd all pile in and camp them until their mates showed up.

Did someone call?

Hmmmm.....

Sam! Come back Sam!

Afternoon Sie....

I can't remember the last time I played tbh. Am slightly tempted - was talking to Limpid this morning and he mentioned the Thread of Win™ and here I find myself...

Riss - still got that picture of you hiding behind the tree and Dan stealthed ?    :-)

My hunter is now 87. And I'm fully enjoying myself. And the panda thing isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The new zones look good, even if they are a bit derivative of other zones. Just finished the Nesingwary quests. Unlocked two new dungeons, woot.

The game is still fun, but I know once it becomes a daily grind for gear and rep, I'll probably just quit again and wait until the next XP.

Kind of annoyed with leather working ATM...at 565 there are no more designs available from the trainer, so you have to do the daily "experiment" to slowly get to 600...so far I've been able to use just one self crafted piece of gear....lame.

Kind of annoyed with leather working ATM...at 565 there are no more designs available from the trainer, so you have to do the daily "experiment" to slowly get to 600...so far I've been able to use just one self crafted piece of gear....lame.

Isn't it the same as Blacksmithing was for me? At around 560-570 you could buy new plans from a vendor in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Took me about 10 minutes after that because I had all the mats.

***EDIT*** This is from a guide I Googled:

• 570 - 600

Once you reach 570 you can purchase vendor recipes for the last 30 points (You can actually buy a few of them at 555). The Leatherworking recipes are on a vendor in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You can enter Vale of Eternal Blossoms after completing the quest A Celestial Experience (requires level 87). After you completed the quest, you can find Krogo Darkhide (Horde) in Shrine of Two Moons and Tanner Pang(Alliance) in Shrine of Seven Stars.

You'll need 1 Spirit of Harmony to purchase a recipe and you only need one recipe. You can get Spirit of Harmony by combining 10 Motes of Harmony. Motes are dropped by every mob in Pandaria, even in dungeons. The drop rate is low, so it may take you 2 hours to collect 10 motes.

Choose one recipe from the Contender's Armor recipes. It doesn't matter which one because if one of them requires more leathers, it will give you more skill points. You will need around 150 Exotic Leather or Prismatic Scale.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Isn't it the same as Blacksmithing was for me? At around 560-570 you could buy new plans from a vendor in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Took me about 10 minutes after that because I had all the mats.

***EDIT*** This is from a guide I Googled:

• 570 - 600

Once you reach 570 you can purchase vendor recipes for the last 30 points (You can actually buy a few of them at 555). The Leatherworking recipes are on a vendor in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You can enter Vale of Eternal Blossoms after completing the quest A Celestial Experience (requires level 87). After you completed the quest, you can find Krogo Darkhide (Horde) in Shrine of Two Moons and Tanner Pang(Alliance) in Shrine of Seven Stars.

You'll need 1 Spirit of Harmony to purchase a recipe and you only need one recipe. You can get Spirit of Harmony by combining 10 Motes of Harmony. Motes are dropped by every mob in Pandaria, even in dungeons. The drop rate is low, so it may take you 2 hours to collect 10 motes.

Choose one recipe from the Contender's Armor recipes. It doesn't matter which one because if one of them requires more leathers, it will give you more skill points. You will need around 150 Exotic Leather or Prismatic Scale.

Nice one, thanks

Yep, crafting seems a bit lame now.  Got to 570 by making and vendoring the shite from the bloke in the market, then got to 600 by making a few blue pieces of crap.  The daily recipe so far has just given me a load of blue PvP elemental shammy gear, which is useless.  I'm at ilevel 450 now, have got a few decent pieces from Timeless Isle, which is just the strangest place ever.

Â