World of Warcraft

The_Rev

We come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.
The hammer of the gods
will drive our ships to new lands,
to fight the horde
Singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!

I'm back. Broke down and got MoP. My hunter is questing in Pandaland, halfway to 86, enjoying the questing so far. I suppose I'll roll a panda monk while I'm at it. If someone wants to roll a panda with me, I'm on Arthus and Dalvengyr, high and low pop servers respectively.

The new Siege of Orgrimmar raid had been very impressive so far. Feels incredibly epic.

Thought they would struggle to match the raid in Throne of Thunder but so far so good.

First boss Immerseus:

vrqa.th.jpg

Good example of how they've improved the models the last few years.

Hopefully the new playable character models aren't too far off now.

Edited by Designer1

I'm back. Broke down and got MoP. My hunter is questing in Pandaland, halfway to 86, enjoying the questing so far. I suppose I'll roll a panda monk while I'm at it. If someone wants to roll a panda with me, I'm on Arthus and Dalvengyr, high and low pop servers respectively.

I think they boosted the experience gained in Pandaria over the last few months which is a shame as you can usually reach level 90 way before seeing all the content. As a piece of advice i'd say to try and finish the Chen Stormstout questline which takes you all through Valley of Four Winds to Dread Wastes, it's one of the best stories ever produced in the game. 

• Like 2

As a piece of advice i'd say to try and finish the Chen Stormstout questline which takes you all through Valley of Four Winds to Dread Wastes, it's one of the best stories ever produced in the game. 

This x 1,000. Well worth actually reading some of the quest text for a change.

You in a guild these days Sion?

Edit: Just fired up a Pandaria free trial to have a look around. I forgot how pretty this game is, especially in this new panda starting area.

Edited by Sie

Â