World of Warcraft

The_Rev

So people are already level 90. Took them about 3-5 hours depending on what way they did it. Fs from Ravencrest was the first, but has been rolled back to 87 along with most of the people using the same "exploit".

I never understood the desire to speed level, especially after an xp release. I'd think people would want to relax, soak in the new zones, experience the landscape and music, do all the quests...the thing that hooked me to the game was the atmosphere, that immersive feeling that exploring Azeroth gives you.

Still paying membership for this but hardly playing. I might start fresh to see if I can get back into it. What classes you all playing and enjoying at the moment? I already have a Hunter and Pala so thinking a caster...

They have been trying for eight years mate.

Oh i hear that, but right now it's just terrible. I see hunters 1v2 people in high rated 2's. My Warlock is currently hitting 100K+ Chaos Bolts.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else having horrendous luck with the drops in Raids so far?

My record is:

12 Bosses Killed (6 last week, then 6 this week after reset in Mogu'Shan) PLUS using 3 Elder Charms of Good Fortune (which allow for an extra roll):

=

1 Epic (necklace)

Now, I don't want every single boss to drop something, but 1 in 12 seems a little bit...stingy.

Can't stand pve anymore. I did do Sha of Anger the last few weeks for the PvP armour. Out of 2 kills i've gotten 3 epics, 2 PvP and 1 PvE. Used my charms to get a double roll each time.

Can't stand pve anymore. I did do Sha of Anger the last few weeks for the PvP armour. Out of 2 kills i've gotten 3 epics, 2 PvP and 1 PvE. Used my charms to get a double roll each time.

That's really good going to be honest. I think I must be cursed, might go and do a piss in the corner of Orgrimmar and see if I can lift it :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've not played the game for a while, but I'd definitely watch this. At least twice.

Can't wait to see which part of the Warcraft universe it's set in and what sort of theme it has. Orcs v Humans, both of them against the legion (CGI Kil'Jaedan/Sargeras? Yes please).

I think they may have it based on some entirely new threat to tie in to an expansion releasing at the same time, I hope not though, I'd like to see the established characters as the focus.

Edited by Davkaus

• 2 weeks later...
Â