wedge

Do you live in Birmingham?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Do you live in Birmingham?

• Yes, born and bred
    • No, never
    • Born in brum, moved away
    • Yes but born somewhere else

This was originally LT_1993's idea but he took too long to make, besides i found it interesting so i stole the idea, how many of you wonderful posters come from brum?

EDIT: I tried to put "Born elsewhere, live in brum" as an option but it won't appear in the poll so just post it if that applies to you... I find clicking the add option button helps, sorted - Bicks :mrgreen:

Im starting by saying born and bred brummie, and proud!

None of those options. Born in Northampton (don't remember it though). Lived in Birmingham for quite a few years, live in Hereford now and have lived all over the place (within uk) in the intervening years.

See my edit of the first post, i was going to put this as an option but i couldn't!

This was originally LT_1993's idea but he took too long to make, besides i found it interesting so i stole the idea, how many of you wonderful posters come from brum?

serve me right for goin to the crapper, anywhoo born in birmingham ( bearwood I think, dont know though) then moved to colwyn bay north wales then Tanunda in the barossa valley south australia, home of wolf blass and many other great wineries

Slight aside but define Brummie.

Is it someone born in any Birmingham post code. Or something different. Born and bred in Redditch and therefore considered myself a Midlander not a Brummie at all. Lack of accent for one thing.

Â