The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

Who would you leave out? Xavi and Iniesta showed Pirlo who was boss when Spain absolutely destroyed Italy in the Euro 2012 final.

Italy didn't have much creativity, so of course a very good team can limit him when they play with about 6 CMs. I think he should've been in instead of Alonso personally. Marcelo over Cole is just silly though, I don't even see Marcelo play when I watch madrid games anymore.

id say cole in for marcelo and maybe hart in for casillas who's been really poor in the league this season IMO

other than that i can only really think of pirlo / toure / schweinsteiger / biscuits instead of alonso but i think that if i was to clutch at straws and name 20 players missing from that team 3 would probably be from the prem at best, ze germans have more reason to complain than we do

Lahm or Arbeloa ahead of Alves the guy is awful in 2012 and was hauled off in an El Clasico after 30 minutes for Montoya who looked a lot better and maybe Hummels or Pepe over Pique who is vastly overrated

Edited by Zatman

Leo Messi scored his 37th goal of the season for Barcelona tonight. It's reaching the point now where if he hasnt scored by half time people will start calling a goal drought.

Â