Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 14/05/24

Just now, Steero113 said:

I've just put a post on Facebook commenting on how many empty seats there are in the Spurs ground. 

A Spurs supporting mate said they ain't gone to the ground because they would genuinely rather lose this game than have CL next season. Two more I've seen saying the same. 

Most bizarre scenario this game, honestly. 

Yeah seems most don't want to win. Hence the dead crowd

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I think I could run faster than De Bruyne and I have arthritis and need a walking stick. Is he injured or something? 

Join the club!

Bring on Grealish and/or Doku, switch Foden to the middle and get unfit ass DeBruyne out of there, and I can't see how City don't score at least one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

The longer this goes on the more fearful i'am of Spurs nicking a 1 - 0 due to a deflection off Skipp's backside or something.

You can still get 5-1 on Spurs win

Man. City been woeful haven't they? Still haven't scored at the new WHL in premier league!

That said feels like one of those headline writer's dream nights when Grealish comes on and fires us into the CL. His thread on this forum will be amusing if that happens.

• Like 1

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Live table says Spurs are 4 points behind at the moment? So draw and we’re still 4th or has it just not updated correctly? 

Yeah, draw secures 4th for us

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

That was terrible. I’ve been a bit nervy about all of the certainty that this match was a foregone conclusion. 

Some of us have not had that attitude. This is football, nothing is ever certain.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Live table says Spurs are 4 points behind at the moment? So draw and we’re still 4th or has it just not updated correctly? 

If Spurs don't win, they can't catch us. 

So yeah, it's right, they are 4 points behind if this ends a draw.