New kits 24/25

sne

On 11/05/2024 at 12:02, The_Steve said:

It’s clever in so far as you don’t see the cracked design when folded as in the photo. It’s a beautiful, beautiful shirt with those greens. 

Why's the neck and sleeve cuffs different?

Also, 🤮

15 hours ago, sne said:

2650_sporting_cp_24_25_nike_home_kit_e.jpeg2650_sporting_cp_24_25_nike_home_kit_d.jpeg2651_st_pauli_24_25_puma_home_kit_e.jpeg2651_st_pauli_24_25_puma_home_kit_b.jpeg

The Nike template looks basic but I really like what Sporting did with the different coloured stripes. 

I am glad St Pauli sent for different shades of brown to give it more of a chocolate bar look. Not literal poop. Haha.

• Like 1

"Basic" is a massive step up from the previous Nike template, so I'd be happy, compared to that "arch" thing they had on the last England kit that made official merch look like some shit you'd pick up at the market.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"Basic" is a massive step up from the previous Nike template, so I'd be happy, compared to that "arch" thing they had on the last England kit that made official merch look like some shit you'd pick up at the market.

Fully agree on that. The arch was the cheapest looking template I can remember from Nike in awhile. 

9 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Adding to this, Debet don’t even have a website set up?  The new kit is apparently being made in house by a subsidiary company of Fosun. Sudu? The away kit leak (below) looks awful and all smacks of very cheap but maximum profit. Fans are raging, especially about this and ticket price increases.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce9f0a94ef23cc57469dbec833956770.jpeg

17 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Adding to this, Debet don’t even have a website set up?  The new kit is apparently being made in house by a subsidiary company of Fosun. Sudu? The away kit leak (below) looks awful and all smacks of very cheap but maximum profit. Fans are raging, especially about this and ticket price increases.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce9f0a94ef23cc57469dbec833956770.jpeg

Yeah something is dodgy going on with the sponsor and them making it themselves it looks awful 

IMG_1265.jpeg

Â