Pre-match thread - not a cup final!

Just now, imavillan said:

Olympiacos fans having a sing song

Just waiting for blosers to come along and state how they’d never let that happen on their watch. Not that they will ever play a European game again mind. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Olympiacos fans having a sing song

Oh dear.  Drinking pints instead of those little lager bottles.  Going to be some sore heads in the morning

130am and I can't sleep, in my time as a Villa fan we have made 2 FA cup finals and 2 league cup finals yet this match feels like the biggest one for me in my time.

Maybe because we are the favourites and that winning this competition is a real possibility, maybe because it's European trophy and despite this being the 3rd tier in Europe it holds some allure to me...

Whatever the reason it doesn't look like I'm getting anymore sleep tonight. Please Villa put in a performance that makes all this worth it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CroVillan said:

Rest his soul Ol’ Stevie, his place is only half an hour from me. 

crikey what a legend. 

Absolute legend! 

54 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Just waiting for blosers to come along and state how they’d never let that happen on their watch. Not that they will ever play a European game again mind. 

Don’t be silly, they’ll be playing Wrexham next season

• Haha 1

Unai Emery's programme notes: "The fast upgrade has come thanks to the hard work of the players and staff, with you, the fans, delivering the best support. I remind myself that we must enjoy these moments, but never be frustrated or negative. The project just started."

• Like 3

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

Unai Emery's programme notes: "The fast upgrade has come thanks to the hard work of the players and staff, with you, the fans, delivering the best support. I remind myself that we must enjoy these moments, but never be frustrated or negative. The project just started."

"never be frustrated nor negative" Unai reads the match forums.

• Haha 1

For those who were criticising Talksport before about lack of Villa content. They are currently talking about us, mentioning how we undeniably deserve more respect and how good a job Unai has done with us since he joined...

I get the whole Talkshite angle, but we really have to let go of this woe is us attitude in regards to the media ...

• Like 3